Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sellers PAL requirements

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Roc View Post
    Sure it's ok to be paranoid with your first purchase.

But it's absolutely fine. It's why we have a license. I ask for it, I have also provided it many times. Don't let the CGN paranoia take you over.
    Yes, but I am willing to bet you do not ask for the original license to be mailed to you. It's like me telling you to mail me your drivers license to prove your identity. Proof of a license is fine. Asking for his original license is not.

And with an SKS, i would suggest you physically examine it ....THEY come in all kinds of condition from LIKE NEW factory refits -in a box with ALL accessories to abused-shot out barrels....as said in a previous post, lots available....If you can not find one locally,check the equipment exchange here.... find a seller with''lots'' of sales .... thats as safe as you can get if you can not meet in person... good luck...
    Last edited by POPS; 06-17-2016 at 01:10 PM. Reason: typing error
    Remember the SALMON ARM SALUTE at least P.E.T. was not a cry-baby like his kid.

CGN frequent flyer
    Grouse River, Antler Creek Outfitters, Wholesale sports, Westside stores... There are a lot of retail options for an SKS near you, you could likely pick and choose from the different stocks available. I think the Birch stock at west side stores is the one you are referring to as cherry, but not sure. Don't risk being ripped off.

If you want a non-refurb or light refurb sks , matching with proper markings and cartouches and all the accessories check out westrifle.com , they are a sponsor here and they probably have what you are looking for. I think they are $230-$250 with free shipping. Also they show pictures of each individual sks , which I think is very cool. You get to semi hand pick it.
    Only draw back is how some of the mags are pinned but to me its not a drawback at all , just heard some people call it frankenpinned.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    Yes, but I am willing to bet you do not ask for the original license to be mailed to you. It's like me telling you to mail me your drivers license to prove your identity. Proof of a license is fine. Asking for his original license is not.
    Oh no... just a pic of it.

Sorry I read your first post wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12