Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Barrack Boxes (shipping cases) Now In Stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    They have 2 latches to hold it closed and 2 holes for the lock to go through.

Shipping would be high so we were thinking about combining them with orders of a certain $$$ of surplus ordered, that way we would not be shipping an empty box.

What do they sell for normally? We are not sure what to offer.
    As long as shipping isn't ridiculous I would love to get a couple of those boxes, and I certainly don't mind "buy $### and get the box shipped free" or even a flat shipping rate, can almost always find some odds and ends to add up.

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    If price is right I'd buy a couple also.
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    For bulk shipping on a pallet, shipping would run about 5-$10 per box based on 20 boxes (for group buys).

ys but what is the price of them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    id be in for a couple depending on price
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

I'd be in for two. Maybe there is enough interest in setting up a group shipment to Calgary?

Based on what we were given, pallets of 20 boxes would work out to $40.00 each plus shipping, so you would be looking around $47.00 per box depending on location. Individual boxes will be $55.00 plus actual shipping. My guess will that shipping will run $20.00 per box by mail. We will look at the numbers to see if we can offer them discounted or free when purchased with X dollars of clothing and shipped together. I would guess it would be around $300.00 of surplus purchased would get a Box for free.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    I'm assuming you have these in-store? As in I could walk in and buy a couple in person to avoid shipping costs?

When we get these shipped in we will have a few in the store, no more then 10 though because of the space they take up. We would warehouse the rest.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    When we get these shipped in we will have a few in the store, no more then 10 though because of the space they take up. We would warehouse the rest.
    Alright thanks for the speedy reply! I'll be making a visit to your store once I know you've received them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast