Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trader rating system

Trader rating system

i thought i read in the rules the trader rating was mandatory? Im just wondering because im new here and have no ratings yet. I recently made my first deal on here, i left feedback on the sellers profile but he didnt for me, is this normal? and or is it mandatory to leave feedback good or bad? I dont want to make waves but wondering how this works. any guidance would be helpful thanks.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Send him a pm, maybe he forgot, nothing is mandatory though but almost everyone ive dealt with reciprocates

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Neck View Post
    i thought i read in the rules the trader rating was mandatory? Im just wondering because im new here and have no ratings yet. I recently made my first deal on here, i left feedback on the sellers profile but he didnt for me, is this normal? and or is it mandatory to leave feedback good or bad? I dont want to make waves but wondering how this works. any guidance would be helpful thanks.
    Trader rating is more of a courtesy thing, than really a enforced rule. Now saying the common courtesy would being that you sent him feedback, that you get some in return. Nicely ask him if he could return the feedback.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

ok thanks for the quick responses guys, i just sent him a message. I just wanted to make sure i wasnt going to be out of line by doing so.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    ok thanks for the quick responses guys, i just sent him a message. I just wanted to make sure i wasnt going to be out of line by doing so.
    I don't think it's unreasonable, specially when you're new and one or two good ratings make the world of difference. I know I sometimes forget to leave a rating, so it does happen.

It should be common courtesy to return feed back.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    A quick pm is justified. I have forgotten to leave a time or two.
    sic semper tyrannis

I always leave feedback, it is a common courtesy. Some people don't though, so don't worry about it. Positive feedback will come if you deal fairly.
    This ain't Dodge City,And you ain't Bill Hickok. Quigley down under.

I used my expensive time to mail a guy some free brass and didnt get a feedback rating or a thanks, so dont expect much out of some of the people on here

Super Moderator
    You do have one positive feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast