Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aero Precision Upper and Lower AP-15 Receivers - In Stock ALG LPKS, Stag M16 BCG!

Got any LPK with mill spec triggers in stock?
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Got any LPK with mill spec triggers in stock?
    Most people who aren't going Geissele add an ALG Trigger. The ALG QMS is a improved milspec trigger that is easily worth the small difference in price (~$20) between the LPK with standard trigger.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Most people who aren't going Geissele add an ALG Trigger. The ALG QMS is a improved milspec trigger that is easily worth the small difference in price (~$20) between the LPK with standard trigger.
    10-4,thanks.building up a few lowers for loaner guns at the range,looking for base model,cheap as possible triggers for new shooters to cut their teeth on.

Regardless good prices .
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ok, I have never assembled an AR before, I just bought an Aero lower from another dealer a while ago, you didn't have any at the time, I also have a parts kit from another CGN dealer, however if I can buy from local( down east) sponsors, I would be more than happy to! What else do I need? An upper of course and you have aero, so that's great, bolt carrier/ bolt/ barrel,,, what else? Also I think I would like to run 7.62x39,, do I need a different bolt etc. For that? Is it cheaper to buy a fully assembled AR or do it with parts! I will be looking at all the YouTube videos, but any help with a parts list and a good way to proceed would be great!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    10-4,thanks.building up a few lowers for loaner guns at the range,looking for base model,cheap as possible triggers for new shooters to cut their teeth on.

Regardless good prices .
    If you want some standard triggers, we have them as well. Give us a call, 844-579-0007. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Ok, I have never assembled an AR before, I just bought an Aero lower from another dealer a while ago, you didn't have any at the time, I also have a parts kit from another CGN dealer, however if I can buy from local( down east) sponsors, I would be more than happy to! What else do I need? An upper of course and you have aero, so that's great, bolt carrier/ bolt/ barrel,,, what else? Also I think I would like to run 7.62x39,, do I need a different bolt etc. For that? Is it cheaper to buy a fully assembled AR or do it with parts! I will be looking at all the YouTube videos, but any help with a parts list and a good way to proceed would be great!
    Hi Bob,
    We can sort you out fully for 5.56mm at the moment. You'd need a different barrel and bolt for 7.62x39. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
    Thanks!

Are you guys going to bring in any of the Stag Nickle Teflon BCGs?

Are you able to get the X15 lowers? I find they look better than the AP15 (even though they're the same thing) I just prefer the A logo to the one on the AP-15
    I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.

Yes, the lowers we are selling are the A. Pic updated.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    My suggestion is do not if its your first AR build as this caliber is far to sensitive for the Stoner platform.
    CCFR — CSSA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast