Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aero Precision Upper and Lower AP-15 Receivers - In Stock ALG LPKS, Stag M16 BCG!

I just got off the phone with them. It will only prompt you for PAL and club info if you created an account with them. If you checked out as a guest you should call/email them with your additional info.

Quote Originally Posted by KINgGh0sT View Post
    It was in the sign-up. They must be backed up though, I ordered on Thursday and seen nothing.
    Yes, unfortunately we've been a touch backed up for the last week or so. We've just taken on a new employee who is going through the paces now and helping to get things out on time. We've been automatically upgrading some people who have had to wait a couple of days to express shipping and we hope to be completely update within 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Glocked View Post
    I just got off the phone with them. It will only prompt you for PAL and club info if you created an account with them. If you checked out as a guest you should call/email them with your additional info.
    Yes, and thanks for covering us here. For PAL / RPAL restricted products we do hope that people take the time for an account so we can get the necessary deets hammered in more quickly.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234