Aero Precision Upper and Lower AP-15 Receivers - In Stock ALG LPKS, Stag M16 BCG!

ARMS EAST

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
20   1   2
back in stock. Aero Precision AP15 Upper and Lower Receivers.

LOWER PARTS KITS FROM STAG ARMS!

ALG Triggers!

Stag Arms M16 Bolt Carrier Groups. On Sale True USGI Quality for almost 40 years.

Stag Arms Charging Handles

Full Milspec AR15 Carbine Receiver Extension 7075-T6 CMT/STAG ARMS

Fill your cart, we'll combine shipping before charge is processed. Most orders Xpresspost $16. Expedited $14.50.

Last edited:
Most people who aren't going Geissele add an ALG Trigger. The ALG QMS is a improved milspec trigger that is easily worth the small difference in price (~$20) between the LPK with standard trigger.

10-4,thanks.building up a few lowers for loaner guns at the range,looking for base model,cheap as possible triggers for new shooters to cut their teeth on.

Regardless good prices .

Ok, I have never assembled an AR before, I just bought an Aero lower from another dealer a while ago, you didn't have any at the time, I also have a parts kit from another CGN dealer, however if I can buy from local( down east) sponsors, I would be more than happy to! What else do I need? An upper of course and you have aero, so that's great, bolt carrier/ bolt/ barrel,,, what else? Also I think I would like to run 7.62x39,, do I need a different bolt etc. For that? Is it cheaper to buy a fully assembled AR or do it with parts! I will be looking at all the YouTube videos, but any help with a parts list and a good way to proceed would be great!

10-4,thanks.building up a few lowers for loaner guns at the range,looking for base model,cheap as possible triggers for new shooters to cut their teeth on.

Regardless good prices .

If you want some standard triggers, we have them as well. Give us a call, 844-579-0007. Cheers.

Ok, I have never assembled an AR before, I just bought an Aero lower from another dealer a while ago, you didn't have any at the time, I also have a parts kit from another CGN dealer, however if I can buy from local( down east) sponsors, I would be more than happy to! What else do I need? An upper of course and you have aero, so that's great, bolt carrier/ bolt/ barrel,,, what else? Also I think I would like to run 7.62x39,, do I need a different bolt etc. For that? Is it cheaper to buy a fully assembled AR or do it with parts! I will be looking at all the YouTube videos, but any help with a parts list and a good way to proceed would be great!

Hi Bob,
We can sort you out fully for 5.56mm at the moment. You'd need a different barrel and bolt for 7.62x39. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
Thanks!

Are you able to get the X15 lowers? I find they look better than the AP15 (even though they're the same thing) I just prefer the A logo to the one on the AP-15

My suggestion is do not if its your first AR build as this caliber is far to sensitive for the Stoner platform.

Back
Top Bottom