Thread: Ordered first mail order handgun

Ordered first mail order handgun

Always worried about buying handguns online.. Have to say service at sfrc has been fantastic so far.. Think I'll be ordering more in the future

No worries at SFRC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I broke down and jumped on my first handgun after christmas. Love it. Everyone need to try one, Its much more challenging.

What is this? You guys have no clue have you? You CANNOT talk about buying your first handgun and not tell anyone what you bought and post some pictures :P gogogo

Quote Originally Posted by OldFrankHog View Post
    What is this? You guys have no clue have you? You CANNOT talk about buying your first handgun and not tell anyone what you bought and post some pictures :P gogogo

CGN frequent flyer
    Even worse just "handgun" ? No make or model?! A terrible tease.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Maybe OP got autocorrect and really meant handbag.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Not my first handgun by any means but for years was curious about norinco handguns.. So ordered a np22 put 200 rounds through it on Canada and its actually a nice gun to shoot only time will tell but we'll with the price imo

I have purchased handguns from Wanstalls and CanadaAmmo. Also ammo from SFRC and pistol stuff from Bull Eye London/Dlask. I have to say I have not once been disappointed. They have all have been great to deal with. It is the government bureaucracy waiting for paperwork that can cause a delay. I wont talk about can par..LOL.