Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Days Online Promo!

I just legally changed my name to Ryan From Alberta. See previous post for what I wanted and put it together. put balance on CC. Thanks wolverine.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Regular
    I'm just holding out for the hope that I'm the Ryan and their notification didn't make it through yet.

Just glad I have the patch to go with DD patch from last year for great causes. I will get whatever patch is offered next year (hoping its Barrett)

Great promos. Glad to have supported this one as well as the DD promo from last year. Maybe next year for me!

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Well thanks again to Robinson Arms, Vortex Canada, and Wolverine supplies! When my phone started vibrating in my pocket today I expected it to be some bad news from home (I don't usually get called while at work). As soon as I saw the 204 area code my mind started racing. I was going through any other possibilities for a 204 number to be calling me today. I could come up with none. All doubt was removed immediately after I said hello. I did not expect to win! I knew my odds weren't bad, but it was much more probable someone else would get drawn. And I was fine with that. I accepted it completely. All I did was make a donation that I could afford. I have been very blessed in life so far, and feel driven to help those in need. Now that this sank in, I wish I would've bought more patches, and I don't even want the patches. I kind of feel guilty. All that being said, I really wanted an XCR-M for deer hunting in the bush next year. My mind was made up that I was going to buy one after not being able to get my 26" barrelled model 700 on a big buck that walked right on top of me last season. So this comes about a year before I planned, and definitely not the way I planned it. Thanks again, very much!

Ryan

Business Member Rep
    Thanks for the kind words Ryan,
    I will certainly be passing this post onto Alex and the Vortex crew who deserve great thanks for stepping up to support CMHA.
    I would personally like to thank you as well for the patch.
    All the best
    Guy

Were all the draws made for the in store prizes?
    ( . Y . ) :D

Business Member Rep
    They were all done late this afternoon. I don't think the winners have been contacted yet

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    They were all done late this afternoon. I don't think the winners have been contacted yet
    You can just pm me on here Guy.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Ryan,
    I will certainly be passing this post onto Alex and the Vortex crew who deserve great thanks for stepping up to support CMHA.
    I would personally like to thank you as well for the patch.
    All the best
    Guy
    You are most welcome, Guy. I'll be content with 1 for myself and will probably give the rest away to friends.

Thanks!