Ya with the New ATT legislation you have ATT as a condition on your license.

Excerpt from RCMP website: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/n...-09-eng.htm#a2

question: When will the conditions be added to my licence, since I don't have a valid ATT for transport to and from a shooting club or range for the purpose of target practice?

If you do not possess a valid ATT to transport a firearm to and from a shooting club or range for the purposes of target practice, you will get the relevant transportation purposes added as a condition to your firearms licence when you:
acquire your first restricted firearm;
acquire additional restricted or prohibited firearms;
request a new ATT during valid period of licence;
request a replacement ATT during valid period of licence; or,
renew your firearms licence with restricted and/or prohibited privileges.
Once the conditions have been added to the firearms licence, you are no longer required to request additional ATTs unless it is for a purpose other than those that have been added as a condition to the licence.

Depending on the purpose for which you acquire firearms, you either get all six conditions added to your licence as a condition (if you have acquired your firearms for target shooting) or you get just five conditions, excluding transport to and from an approved range (if you have acquired your firearms for collection purposes).

Hope it helps. when in doubt just contact CFO. They have been good to me