Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Was a very happy customer until today

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Oh no not a whole $11
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sales of Pdent View Post
    let me introduce my self. I am Chris from P&D. 5 1/2 years ago My wife Jodie and I purchased a portion of P&D from Phil and Dianne. Jodie is Phil and Dianne's daughter which makes me the son in law.
    This small family run Canadian business strives to offer the best price and service in Canada. Sometime we hit those marks and sometimes we do not.

I do feel that social media does have a place in this world, even if it is not my forte.
    I also feel that all people work hard for there money, and have the choice to spend it where they will get the best return.

The situation that occurred yesterday comes down to choices. The choice to pay the correct amount or the choice to override that amount and discount the item.
    The customer chose to not pay $115.00 and I chose not to discount the item $104.00.

As for the sticker price that issue has been addressed internally.

Every customer is important to P&D regardless of the amount's ( $ ) that they support the store.
    We strive to keep all customers happy, and hope that they are return customer.
    Speaking for my self and the choice I made yesterday is one that I am living with.
    The choice that the customer has made to not shop at P&D again is his choice, which I have to respect.
    Not happy about it but I respect it.
    If you are not happy with my choice of not continuing to shop at your store I can fix that for you. If you apologize either publicly or privately for the choice you made and change your store policy to comply with the competition act and honour the sticker price as you should of done with the double ticketing section of the competion act found bellow i would gladly return my business to your store. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    Double Ticketing

Section 54 of the Competition Act is a criminal provision. It prohibits the supply of a product at a price that exceeds the lowest of two or more prices clearly expressed in respect of the product.

Any person who contravenes section 54, is guilty of an offence and liable to a fine of up to $10,000 and/or imprisonment up to one year on summary conviction.

the Bureau would not take enforcement action under this section where a price of $X was marked on one unit of a product and a price of $Y was marked on another, so long as each was sold at its marked price.

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...22.html#double

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by acook86 View Post
    If you are not happy with my choice of not continuing to shop at your store I can fix that for you. If you apologize either publicly or privately for the choice you made and change your store policy to comply with the competition act and honour the sticker price as you should of done with the double ticketing section of the competion act found bellow i would gladly return my business to your store. Thank you
    public apology and honor the sticker price as well but i still wouldn't go back with these kinda situations i am personally a one and done kinda guy

I said I was sorry...Haters gonna hate as evidenced by the same small group of anon. posters who don't like us and are sure to post negative things no matter what really happened...nothing I can do about it. If you or anyone else thinks they can take advantage of a clear honest mistake then there is nothing more we can do to make things right. Since everyone has had a kick at the cat (so to speak) and nothing of consequence is being added...we are done. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

That's all folks. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112