Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post

Canada Post

As many of you might be aware Canada Post will more than likely be on strike/be locked out as of July 2nd which means the last postal delivery day is June 30th. If you have parcels sitting at the post office, make sure you pick them up.

As of tomorrow we'll be switching over to UPS for all parcels to ensure they aren't trapped in the system if a strike happens.

We'll be disabling the Canada Post shipping option later tonight. In many cases the UPS shipping rate is lower than that of Canada Post due to our large discounts.

Remember to use the discount code "freeship" at checkout to get free shipping on orders over $200...see the free shipping thread for the conditions.

Ryan

Uber Super GunNutz
    Sucks for vendors but thanks for making sure other options are available and giving everyone a heads up reminder!

CGN Regular
    Yep got called by Canada Post for my business as well..

Do you mean you ship for free by UPS for every order over 200$ I guess ammunition cant be included ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStalker View Post
    Yep got called by Canada Post for my business as well..

Do you mean you ship for free by UPS for every order over 200$ I guess ammunition cant be included ?

Thanks
    Ammo is included...just use the "freeship" code at checkout. There are some exemptions etc but they are listed in the other thread.

BANNED
    Oh no not UPS

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    Oh no not UPS
    We spend 100's of thousands of dollars shipping with UPS every year and they are no different than an other courier. It all boils down to your local driver no matter who you use. Please no bashing courier services in this thread, it's not for that.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Damnit, I have a parcel in the mail and one soon on the way imma bout to cry lol
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

And ups send its to Newfoundland and expects me to be able to drop everything and drive 2 days to pick it up, basically my gas and ferry costs

Anything that is ordered already by Canada Post is leaving in the morning which should get pretty much everything there by the end of next week.

I don't know if you've used UPS for NFLD lately but they opened a new east coast sorting centre last year and service greatly improved for that area. We ship a tin of stuff to NFLD by UPS.

Last time I shipped with ups I had to argue with them that my town was mainland not the island lol, and blizzard express is supposed to be the depot loyally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast