Thread: Sellier & Bellot Small Pistol Primers back in stock!

Expired Business Member

Sellier & Bellot Small Pistol Primers back in stock!

We're super excited to announce that we have Sellier & Bellot Small Pistol Primers back in stock at $34.99 per box of 1000.

Pick some up today with some Campro plated projectiles

shipping estimate: 22.21$ for 1000 Small Pistol Primers at 34.99 !!! ok I just pass sorry

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaulix View Post
    shipping estimate: 22.21$ for 1000 Small Pistol Primers at 34.99 !!! ok I just pass sorry
    Wow, most people would be in the $10 range for shipping on that. You can PM me your postal code and we'll get you a cheaper quote, also we have 10% off orders this week until July 4th with coupon code Canada10 for Canada Day!

Expired Business Member
    We're excited to declare that we also have the S&B large pistol, small rifle and large rifle primers back in

How much is shipping to Calgary T3A 5G3 for 5000 small pistol primers? 10,000?

Quote Originally Posted by ndabrens View Post
    Stop in and visit Kate! No shipping charges if you pick it up yourself from the shop, she's in Calgary like you. If I lived there I'd have no money left lol
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Stop in and visit Kate! No shipping charges if you pick it up yourself from the shop, she's in Calgary like you. If I lived there I'd have no money left lol
    LOL Thanks DiMP!!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndabrens View Post
    We currently have free shipping in AB over $200 so 10,000 would be free shipping, and 5,000 we can do for $10. Or you can pop in We have pickups Saturday afternoon 1-4pm (see our sticky thread).