Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Stun Baton Flashlight (repost)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inthewoods View Post
    Yes it rarely used as a singular charge, more a hybrid charge to do with things like - criminal stabs 7-11 clerk, now the 'dangerous weapon' charge is added along with the stabbing.

No, it cannot discharge current. The vital component that's missing is power pack. Without a battery compartment, its is just a capacitor, transformer, and not capable of anything. In order to function it must be assembled to it's full length.
    That's how I see it too. Now if you alter the design so it can be discharged at a length less than that prescribed, then it would be a prohibited device.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Hey OP, did you end up getting your SB back? If so, did you have to hire Harry and Mike or it got resolved without getting in front of a judge?
    waiting for my court date.
    move through life quietly , have your stuff ready to go at a moments notice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Why not lay a complaint with the police complaints office for abuse of authority.

I believe the HTA in Ontario anyways states they don't have to prove intent just that your speeding 1km over.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchaser View Post
    Interesting stuff, I wish there was a thread like this about speeding tickets!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213