Thread: Back in Stock - Primary Arms 4-14X44mm Riflescope - Mil-Dot and .308 Illuminated ACSS

Expired Business Member

Back in Stock - Primary Arms 4-14X44mm Riflescope - Mil-Dot and .308 Illuminated ACSS

Primary Arms 4-14X44mm Riflescope - Mil-Dot

The Primary Arms Mil/Mil 4-14x Front Focal Plane scope features a Mil-Dot reticle that stays true through the scope’s entire magnification range of 4x through 14x. 0.1 Mil click adjustments match the reticle to make sighting in and adjusting for range easy. A side mounted parallax adjust knob keeps the reticle parallax free and the target image sharp at extended ranges. This tough scope is shockproof, waterproof, and fog resistant, and comes with a 3-year warranty. This scope does NOT feature an illuminated reticle.

$399.99

Primary Arms 4-14X44mm Riflescope - ACSS HUD DMR .308 Reticle

The Primary Arms Mil/Mil 4-14x44 Front Focal Plane HUD DMR features the patented ACSS HUD/DMR reticle that stays true through the scope’s entire magnification range of 4x through 14x. The revolutionary HUD/DMR features quick ranging, wind holds and leads using .308 chambered rifles. No math needed, no digging through the data book! A side mounted parallax adjust knob keeps the reticle parallax free and the target image sharp at extended ranges. This tough scope is shockproof, waterproof, and fog resistant, and comes with a 3-year warranty. The illuminated center reticle features 6 brightness settings with an “off” notch between each setting.

$449.99

Are you getting more back in stock? - no need to respond, read your post a few threads down. I'll wait patiently.....
    Last edited by SKScanuck; 01-15-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    I never met a gun I did not like!