Thread: Tax Free sale

Tax Free sale

So..... The Boss is leaving us alone for the next few days so we're going to have a sale!

NO TAX on any in stock firearm. It doesn't matter if it's a pistol or rifle if it's in stock there's no tax. Already on sale, no tax it doesn't matter.

Starting tomorrow anytime after midnight AST until next Wednesday morning (when he's back) any order placed will receive this deal.

The firearm must be in stock and it must be complete, uppers, lowers, caliber exchange kits, etc. don't count. Any advanced order firearm order will not have the tax removed.

Your on-line order will show tax on the entire order, we'll adjust pricing when we process payment internally.

Remember our website does not bill you! We do that internally.

Orders that contain a firearm and other accessories will have the tax removed from the firearm only.

Why I have to go on CGN? I am so tempted now and my wallet is already hurting. Sigh

bump before the weekend starts

A few Pietta's still here and eligible for the sale......

With PWS now shipping the newest MK1 MOD2 556 rifle's we've reduced price on all of our remaining MK1 MOD1 rifle's. So save even more without the tax.