Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: canpar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Today they didn't even ring the buzzer and I was home ... Got my Amazon packages from UPS no problem though.

Ordered from Wasp and they delivered via Canpar. Sylvan Lake to Edmonton in 2 days. Have no complaints about their service.

Sponsor shipped a package with canpar from calgary to winnipeg via.... toronto. It eventually got here today lol

I don't have a problem with them really. I have always received my orders shipped with them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    No delivery problems but they were to pick up a return item today but never showed.
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

I was expecting something to be delivered by Canpar this week. I looked up the tracking number and it said that there was a "non-attempt" on thursday and then nothing on friday.

What the heck is a "non-attempt" ?? Someone was home on thursday and they didn't come to the house and there was no note left indicating a delivery attempt or anything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    My Wansralls order was promptly shipped then never delivered and dropped back at Wanstalls.

My CANAM order has been "held in terminal " for a week. Over two weeks to deliver 2 hours drive away.

Purolater comes from Vsnderhoof (10 hours drive) and delivers in less than 24 hours.

Never really had a beef with Canpar till now
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Well my UPS package was out for delivery for 4 days to finally make it to me, my CanPar package came on time, right now the guy that is doing the CanPar/Loomis in my area is great, he even calls if you aren't home to ask if you want it delivered somewhere else or left somewhere at your home, I'll choose him over the yahoo UPS subs out to any day, the old guy just doesn't cut it.

It has lots to do with drivers and what terminals in what areas, CanPar use to be horrible in my area, always a week late, Purolator was best and at one time they did UPS deliveries local to me, now UPS subbed someone else and they are terrible every time now. Purolator is still good, but can be sloppy now as the lady that was running it won a million dollar lotto and is gone, new girl is younger and bit less ambitious but gets the job done most of the time.

In the end they all have their ups and downs, I know several times when my Canada post package has sat in the local mail room from fri to Monday because they were too busy jamming junk mail flyers instead of sorting the harder express post packages on a fri afternoon so they would make delivery date.
    Last edited by MrSharp; 07-09-2016 at 03:07 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Kettle should NOT be calling the pot black. Seems you have as much knowledge of shipping laws as your complaint about drivers with firearm laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    Canpar has no idea or at least the driver that comes to my house about firearms law

The courier has dropped rifles and ammunition in my garage without me present just the sign slip. Also when present never asked for my PAL. Does the courier have to do this or only the initial shipper?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    I'm awaiting a CanPar delivery now. ETA was yesterday ( end of day...whatever that meant). The day ended and nothing showed up.
    Checked their tracking and ended up with an empty page. Repeated multiple times and nothing. Emailed and nothing.
    Not impressed right now!
    If you live outside the lower mainland in BC ,Loomis will be delivering your shipment.

Seems Canpar was finally able to locate my package. Vancouver to Prince George via Toronto. Must be a short cut that I never knew about. However, just because they located it does not mean it will make it to my doorstep anytime soon. Some Companies advertise overnight delivery, seems these guys slogan should be delivery in a week or more!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast