Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: canpar

And so the Canpar story of sorrow continues. My package was sent last Tuesday headed to Pg. Some how it ended up in Toronto, so they finally found it last Friday and sent it this time to Edmonton instead of Pg. They are now telling me that I might have it next Tuesday, that is a full 2 weeks after being pickup at the business in Vancouver where it was purchased. The people I have talked to on the phone, with one exception have been polite and help full. Is Canpar a Crown Corporation? I figure there is only a 15 percent chance I will get it next week. This outfit is making Canada Post look good, maybe that is there true mission.

Also waiting on a package from canpar. Supposed to show up today. The tracking has said Moncton since the 7th. Called, was hung up on, called again and they took my number and said they will call me when to expect delivery. I have my doubts but fingers are crossed that the package actually gets here.

Waited all day ((

I'll add to negative canpar feedback. My pistol was shipped on July 7 and delivery date was July 11 and no sign yet. Tried to use the tracking service but it said no info was available on my tracking number. I called and they said it hadn't arrived yet to their facility in Nova Scotia (Toronto to Nova Scotia shouldn't take this long). I have a bad feeling I won't get it until next week. My first experience with canpar has bee substandard.

And it showed up today, a day late not bad.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456