Thread: Thank you for the support.

Thank you for the support.

I was a shooter at the alberta poker rally this past weekend and want to thank you for being a sponsor of the event. It's not just the prizes you supplied but the continued support of events and the shooters alike. I was able to win your prize and appreciate it. I will continue to shop here and hope others do the same. Time after time I've walked thru your doors in search of a product or answer to a simple question and have also found the staff to be helpful beyond what's required.
    Thank you again.

[QUOTE=223-308;12803789]I was a shooter at the alberta poker rally this past weekend and want to thank you for being a sponsor of the event. It's not just the prizes you supplied but the continued support of events and the shooters alike. I was able to win your prize and appreciate it. I will continue to shop here and hope others do the same. Time after time I've walked thru your doors in search of a product or answer to a simple question and have also found the staff to be helpful beyond what's required.
    In return...thanks for your support. Funny how well that works. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com