Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: When your life is on the line.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Confusion is this thread comes up in the CGN main/general discussion. After a second look obvious is it targeted exclusively for LE/MIL and not general CGN civvy crowd.

Perhaps that was the OP's intent, to get max sensationalism.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

It's a nice piece. Perhaps not for the range. Get some belt fed ammo and good to go.

I'm interest (in time)

And for civis

Quote Originally Posted by duzr View Post
    "When your life is on the line..."

That's really funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Why?
    We live in Canada, lol. I am 52 years old and I was never in a situation, nor have I ever know anyone to be in a situation where they had to use deadly force to protect life. I mean yes, the possibility always exists, but here in Canada it a rarity, whereas in the states, it would definitely be worth having. I am a sport shooter! If my life was ever on the line, I would rely on my two dobies to take care of business rather than a firearm. No legal issues, same result
    Last edited by abb1; 07-17-2016 at 07:17 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Confusion is this thread comes up in the CGN main/general discussion.
    Edited...

I just noticed it comes up on the main page that lists "Recent Posts", but don't see it in main/general discussion.

We live in Canada, lol. I am 52 years old and I was never in a situation, nor have I ever know anyone to be in a situation where they had to use deadly force to protect life.
    Knight's Armament main client is the US military. Pretty sure the situation has arisen a few times.
    Last edited by Farmboy; 07-17-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abb1 View Post
    We live in Canada, lol. I am 52 years old and I was never in a situation, nor have I ever know anyone to be in a situation where they had to use deadly force to protect life. I mean yes, the possibility always exists, but here in Canada it a rarity, whereas in the states, it would definitely be worth having. I am a sport shooter! If my life was ever on the line, I would rely on my two dobies to take care of business rather than a firearm. No legal issues, same result
    Just watch the evening news sometimes my friend - there are plenty of Canadians being murdered, raped, beaten and robbed every day that could've used a firearm, any firearm, to defend themselves, their loved ones and/or their property, but didn't have the benefit of such protection.

Also, don't think you are immune from "legal issues" when it come to dogs. Oh, and you can't EDC a Doberman...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456