Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blow Out-TRU-SPEC Xtreme Gen 1 Shirt-60% Off & Free Shipping !!-Oct.-2018

Business Member

Blow Out-TRU-SPEC Xtreme Gen 1 Shirt-60% Off & Free Shipping !!-Oct.-2018

I got a GREAT Blow Out Deal for ya'll !! - NOW 60% Off !! (Revised LOWER Promo)

Check out these Xtreme Shirts.... this is next level up stuff... Cdn Msrp is around $167.. no matching pants, but you can match this up with the Uniform pant...

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Tr...t-Uniform-Pant

Promo Priced at: $ 66.98- $69.98 !!! Plus tax. - FREE Shipping !! *(some rural areas be have modest ship charge)

ONLY the Urban Digital and Black is in Stock ..

- Black, sizes Med. & Lrg.

- Urban Digital, Med., Lrg., & XL
    [/COLOR]

Info on Features:
    A TRU LEGEND IN ITS OWN TIME
    The most dedicated tactical officers need the most technologically advanced uniform they can find. With dozens of advanced features, the first generation TRU Xtreme™ Tactical Response Uniform® provides the wearer with the features they need to get the job done.

Features
    1-Mandarin collar can be worn up or down to keep out debris and contains a locker loop to hang
    2-Back cape with hook & loop closure with the option for attachment flap and mesh inner lining
    3-Loop faced upper sleeve pockets for patches, with hook & loop closure and hidden zipper front pocket
    4-Zippered with hook & loop closure on front placket
    5-Bellowed chest pockets with inverted pleat, hook & loop closure and hidden front zipper pocket
    6-SuperFabric® external covering on the elbows for added durability with internal opening for elbow pads secured with hook & loop closure
    7-Articulated elbows
    8-Tri-pocket on the lower arm with document window flap and hook & loop closure with three exterior pen/pencil slots with a special tunnel system for alternating the tri-pocket from left to right for personal comfort
    9-Adjustable hook & loop cuff
    Imported

Sizes: Subject to availability
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 10-13-2018 at 10:14 AM. Reason: correct info

Business Member
    This is the best TRU-SPEC Promos I've ever posted ! ! !

But Be Aware, these are Very Combat/Tactical Looking.... Whether you wear it to the movies or not, is your call.. ha.... :-)

Business Member
    Many of these still available .... all colours I mentioned above are available... but not in all size remain, so inquire..

Business Member
    These all are special order only, but is also, " while supplies last " promo... when H.O. is out, that'll be it... so inquire, for model/size...

Business Member
    UPDATE: These Shirts are selling and less available... but I have these few available.... and can still get other colours, sizes..(small, small short, 2xl long, larger sizes... mostly large and long sizes left)

These are not on my site, so contact me to order it.

Business Member
    Any Takers on these shirts on the below colour/sizes ? Will be ready to ship out this coming Tues./Wed. latest.

Other colour/sizes, pre-order...

Business Member

Two Colours Avail. to ship now

These Few in stock and ready to ship... At Crazy low price.. !! These are Upper level Combat shirts... !!

Any Takers on these shirts on the below colour/sizes ? Will be ready to ship Now !

Other colour/sizes, pre-order...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Business Member
    UPDATE: I've Changed these to FREE Shipping !! Yaaaah !! .... * A modest ship charge may apply, in some rural areas...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    You got camo in large
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PitBull1973 View Post
    You got camo in large
    Sorry, no. Med. to XL is sold out in multi-cam... But I have the Urban Digital in Large.

Multi-cam - only Large short
    Woodland Digital is available (H.O.), in Large Long and large Short, but not Large Regular.
    Khaki is avail. in Large Reg., short and Long..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast