Mossberg 500/590 14" Conversion Barrel/Kit $379.95

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
We have a limited number of Mossberg 500/590 14" barrel conversion kits and they are $379.95 for the complete kit. I'm pretty sure this is a one time but for us.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_192&products_id=6357

MOSS92514.jpg

1) Do you know if these kits would be compatible with the Mossberg Maverick?

2) Would it be stupid to spend almost double the money for this, than was spent on said Mossberg? :)

-JB

I have one of these.

Just FYI, the short barrel combined with the small bead site throw the POI way off in relation to the POA.

These were originally intended for LEOs to shoot dept. issued buckshot out of during takedowns/CQB/prisoner transport type situations.

Otherwise, good for those who just want to pray and spray with birdshot at the local gravel pit, because slugs will be flying WAY high.

I have one of these.

Just FYI, the short barrel combined with the small bead site throw the POI way off in relation to the POA.

These were originally intended for LEOs to shoot dept. issued buckshot out of during takedowns/CQB/prisoner transport type situations.

Otherwise, good for those who just want to pray and spray with birdshot at the local gravel pit, because slugs will be flying WAY high.

I second this. Slugs are a solid 8-10" off POA at 25 yards.

These work with the old 400/500 lakefields i assume? and i thought 500/590 assemblies were different? so how does it work with both?
been waiting a long time to change out that 30 inch goose barrel.

and i thought 500/590 assemblies were different? so how does it work with both?

Nope. That's just marketing.

The 500 and 590 receivers are machined with the exact same set of blueprints.

And with the exception of the safety; So is the Maverick.

I bought one of these due to the Thanksgiving sale, couldn't pass up the savings. Haven't received it yet though, was hoping for it by Friday.

th

Good on ya, did you find a donor yet? Mine took about a week to come, maybe the long weekend slowed it down on you!

Yup, donor shotgun is already here and haven't received a shipping notice on the kit yet. Was told the wood forend uses the short tube so I'm hoping it'll work with my 14" build.
Mossberg%20500%20Field0001_zpskniuzacz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom