Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GSG 110rd Drum Magazine for the Ruger 10/22

This thread does my heart well
    I reserve the right to reserve my rights.

What he said ...

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    Its a scare tactic. They are giving a 30 day grace to get it pinned. Then state, how pin removal is illegal...so if you pin your mag, then find out this isnt the law, you are still ####ed... "sieze and charge"

... I refuse to stop using these mags. In fact im going to use them more.

I am also willing to donate to anyone who takes a charge over this, to help take it to court, so we can use legal precident against them. They previously issued bulletin 72 clearly stating their "stance" on how the law was written.
    Just because they removed that bulletin doesnt mean it wasnt published. I keep a copy with my guns.
    And ypu can pretty much guarantee it was used to protect some one in this country when he was caught with an "oversized mag" by an inexperienced cop.
    If there is even one case in Canada where the bulletin 72 was used in court, legal precedence will show that the RCMP has already defined their stance on the law. Case closed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Then where is the OIC or regulation put out by the Government? until then it is rumour.
    You just earned my business sir.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    As well as mine.....anything I'm looking for that can be purchased from Wolverine supplies will be.....my order shipment info was emailed to me this morning ....thank you John and staff.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    The increasingly tyrannical RCMP and regressive-leftists of the Trudeau Liberals must be concerned about mass non-compliance.
    The compliance with the long gun registry was what? 50%? 60%?
    There are literally millions of these 25 round mags out there...most owned by those holding non-res licenses.
    And before I get attacked, no, I'm not promoting "illegal" acts. I've always complied with the law of the land re: firearms. I'm simply stating an obvious issue.
    actually,,the true compliance of the original Registry never got over 15% of know firearms in canada at that time,RCMP kept extending the amnesty from charges for over 3 years after the introduction of the registry trying to get gun owners to comply,but it never happened,firearms owners kept their gun UN-registered for over 20 years,none of them got scared and registered them,so imagine today,with social media and every body having acces to everything that is going on in OUR country and around the world,anybody seriously think TODAYS gun owners would comply more, LOL.no likely,so in truth,all these guns will ALWAYS be here,and the chicken #### anti-gunners will never know where they are,

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    It appears that "All" mags above 10 rounds for the 10/22 are now prohibited according to some of the new info that are coming out.... I am curious why people are still jumping on these sales....are you willing to risk everything and try to plead ignorance in the event if you get caught with a prohibited device (if they are not pinned by then)? I am not trying to be condescending ....just trying to see the logic behind the behavior...or is there something I am missing here.
    Yes, there is absolutely something you are missing here.

Read: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...er-10-22-rifle
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    It appears that "All" mags above 10 rounds for the 10/22 are now prohibited according to some of the new info that are coming out.... I am curious why people are still jumping on these sales....are you willing to risk everything and try to plead ignorance in the event if you get caught with a prohibited device (if they are not pinned by then)? I am not trying to be condescending ....just trying to see the logic behind the behavior...or is there something I am missing here.
    actually,what you are missing is that some guys have the guts to keep their toys they paid for with money they worked,and by keeping on enjoying their high cap mags are thumbing their nose at the RCMP,and if you live in the country,the chance of ever being bothered is pretty slim,,not to mention,,you'd have to be pretty stupid to keep those mags where they can be found,

Angry

They are either testing the waters or are up to something else,??
    Or both.

So wolverine is sold out of drum mags?

So...
    When I show up at my range with all my "Over Capacity" Mags.....
    What's going to happen, if even the moderators on THIS FORUM are banning any trading on the EE of these 10/22 mags?