Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: GSG 110rd Drum Magazine for the Ruger 10/22

I can grab a 597 and get the same capacity magazines... If you buff the 597's feed ramp, you will get the same 10/22 reliability and accuracy.
    You can always grab lots of aftermarket parts for your 597 also....
    But soon, they will come for your 597... and then you will have to buy a different gun, then a different mag... then you will have no guns.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanmalmal View Post
    I can grab a 597 and get the same capacity magazines...
    Until some clown comes up with a 597 pistol. Then you get back to 10 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Until some clown comes up with a 597 pistol. Then you get back to 10 rounds.
    Who has bought a Ruger Charger, or a Mossberg 715 pistol in Canada anyways???
    I still have not seen a Mossberg 715 bulletin about the 25 round mags being illegal, yet I've heard so much about it.

We are legal gun owners of Canada... Why can't we have a magazine that holds more than 5 rounds for centerfire ammunition.?. Unless you own a kel tec sub2k, or berretta cx4 centerfire rifle that can hold 10 rounds because they have a pistol caliber magazine you are NOT allowed to buy a centerfire rifle that can hold 10 rounds.... unless you own a pump shotgun or bolt action rifle or you have a .22 rimfire rifle that does not have a capacity on ammunition... Unless you own a pistol, which that magazine was "Advertised" for (the bx-25 was advertised in the U.S. for the Charger pistol, which in turn made it illegal for Canadians to buy)

Its really hard for me to try to make sense of something that doesn't make sense? no?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Who has bought a Ruger Charger, or a Mossberg 715 pistol in Canada anyways???
    I still have not seen a Mossberg 715 bulletin about the 25 round mags being illegal, yet I've heard so much about it.
    It's not whether someone bought one or not. It's whether it's "commonly available". In other word, if it has an FRT. Doesn't matter how many of those pistols are around.

We are legal gun owners of Canada... Why can't we have a magazine that holds more than 5 rounds for centerfire ammunition.?. Unless you own a kel tec sub2k, or berretta cx4 centerfire rifle that can hold 10 rounds because they have a pistol caliber magazine you are NOT allowed to buy a centerfire rifle that can hold 10 rounds.... unless you own a pump shotgun or bolt action rifle or you have a .22 rimfire rifle that does not have a capacity on ammunition... Unless you own a pistol, which that magazine was "Advertised" for (the bx-25 was advertised in the U.S. for the Charger pistol, which in turn made it illegal for Canadians to buy)
    Prepare for those pistol mags to become 5 rounds. Prepare for just about every centerfire firearm to be 5 rounds and rimfire to be 10 rounds max. Those are the next steps. It'll take some time but it'll happen.

Its really hard for me to try to make sense of something that doesn't make sense? no?
    Let me mske sense of it for you:
    1-The CFC and rcmp would like canadians not to own any firearm at all;
    2-Some politicians would like canadians not to own any firearm at all; Most don't give a #####; very few own any firearm;

Given that wtf do you think happens? The rcmp finds new ways to restrict firearms and the politicians are too happy to just let them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45auto View Post
    I posted this in another related thread but it's the same idea...

An easy fix would be...

If you own a Ruger Charger pistol (and I do not think they are very common up here)...and being restricted the RCMP know all who do...THEN if you own any 10/22 magazines over 10 rounds they must be pinned..
    .send out a letter to those owners.

***OR***

STOP ASS-uming the legal gun owners who jumped through many hoops and pass daily background checks are all mass murders and cop killers!!! It is proven we are some of the best members of society, our likelihood of comminting ANY crimes are significantly less then the average Joe...

If you do not even own the pistol...how are you gonna use them in the pistol?! *sigh*

The things are bulky, ugly and lack iron sights...most people who own them in the USA do so for small game hunting/backpacking with a small red dot or scope on top...totally (sadly) illegal here with that anyways.
    So your easy fix is to make up a law prohibiting some gun owners in Canada from using 10+ mags so YOU can keep yours???????????????????????

This is not about the Charger, we need to stop offering Charger owners up as sacrificial lambs, so the majority can keep on keeping on.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

^^^^^Agree^^^^^

So many times have Gun Owners thrown Other Gun Owners under the bus. An attack on one Gun Owner is an attack on ALL GUN OWNERS.

I have been owning and shooting firearms since 1989. And it NEVER ceases to amaze me about Canadian Gun Owners all too happy to have other Canadian owners legal guns banned. I go to the hunt camp every November and there is one joker up there that is all too happy to have everyone's semi auto banned, while he owns a pump. Its disgusting. And if we don't shape up as a group and defend each other, we all lose in the end. Its plain stupidity.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789