Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: RCMP "E" Division Broadcast reguarding Ruger 10/22 rifle magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by jmichelin84 View Post
    Armouredtrooper, I completely agree, we need to make somewhat our own 2Nd amendment, to all that reside an arm to protect the land that they call thier home, or something like that, we should start a petition, or tey to re awaken one that tried before
    The thing that I admire most about the American Second Amendment is that it really does not grant them the right to own firearms for self defence etc but what it does is recognize that self defence is Natural Law, (ie:common sense) and prohibits government infringement upon Natural Law. We hold these truths to be self-evident...

John, Jordan here. And as for that matter anyone who has some insight. I was out in the bush shooting with my friends today and we had a Remington vtr with the 25 round mags. Long and short police showed up and seized the magazines from us for destruction under the premise that they were prohib. Now my understanding of this was only ruger 10/22 magazines were now prohib devices
    Last edited by Erasmus; 07-24-2016 at 11:26 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davie Sprocket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenmagician View Post
    The Conservatives are the ones who brought in the entire magazine capacity restriction IN THE FIRST PLACE. It DID happen with the Conservatives......on multiple occasions.
    NO it did not happen with the current conservatives, it happened under the federal progressive conservatives which as a party ceased to exist when the Conservative Party of Canada was formed. Nice deflection, here on cgn we all know about the red tories and the cancer that liberalism brings to all parties that are not vigilant. Those of us that have paid attention know that kim scramble was as much a liberal as trrudue. The pc's did not start this nor did the cpc. This entire mess started under trudue senior in the 70's.

As long as i have been alive the liberals have tried to take every freedom, every means of self defence, every right that we should have away from us. Some of us have had enough and we refuse to take this calmly or lying down.
    Donate to the orgs, CCFR, CSSA, NFA. Join the CPC. Fight the LPC at each turn. We must be united. Sign the petitions, call, email, mail the mp's, senators, mla's. Get the word out to friends, family anyone and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BR427 View Post
    It isn't so much that we run scared. Some of us have a lot to lose, not a lot of finances to fight and we are usually on the losing end. Thank you for what you do and have done, but understand that a lot of us have a lot to lose and can't always fight back like we would want to because we just don't have the money to gamble.
    I understand and sympathize with your position, believe it or not my position is very similar. Wolverine Supplies is the total of my life's work, I must include my wife, Pat in that as well, we have nothing else, I guess when all you have to loose is everything, one tends to get a little "bloody minded" and determined. I am not asking people to break any laws or even "stick their neck out" just get involved, educate your friends and meet with your MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus View Post
    John, Jordan here. And as for that matter anyone who has some insight. I was out in the bush shooting with my friends today and we had a Remington vtr with the 25 round mags. Long and short police showed up and seized the magazines from us for destruction under the premise that they were prohib. Now my understanding of this was only ruger 10/22 magazines were now prohib devices
    Did you get paperwork?

All I got was one officers card. And I had to sign something saying they repo'd them in his notebook. Didn't want to argue at the time because I don't care to get written up

CGN Regular
    Details, scan the paperwork. You did get some paper from them? Or it didn't happen. Stop trolling or "pony" up...

CGN Regular
    All I got was one officers card. And I had to sign something saying they repo'd them in his notebook. Didn't want to argue at the time because I don't care to get written up
    In a word, you are a pos. Stop posting bull####. Get out of your basement and get a life

Hi Jordan, I hope you asked for a receipt? You do have the officers name and detachment I hope? I would advise that you give them a call in the morning and POLITELY ask them under what grounds did they take your magazines and that you want a written statement from them as you believe that they may be "mistaken". If you would like further assistance please e-mail me at John@wolverinesupplies.com

I'm respectfully going to ask you to remove yourself from this thread. But as br427 and mr.wolverine are discussing I have a lot more to lose than a couple of cheap mags at the expense of my long guns it just wasn't worth fighting today