Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flash Sale - July 26 th

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Canam, can you explain the pink ones? I'm seriously curious. It always baffles me when I see pink firearms or firearm accessories. It's like XXS clothing, always a bunch left on the rack at the end of the season.

Do they force you to put them on the shelves or something? Do you, like, order 100 black/dark grey for each pink ones but still end up with only pink in inventory? I don't know of anyone over the age of 5, male or female, who buys pink anything. Do I live in a weird bubble and people actually buy these? Seriously I wanna know. I'm curious as to how the pink ones sell compared to the black ones.

CGN Regular
    I can load my glock 17 mags pretty quick by hand...but if there was black available, I would have bought one, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Canam, can you explain the pink ones? I'm seriously curious. It always baffles me when I see pink firearms or firearm accessories. It's like XXS clothing, always a bunch left on the rack at the end of the season.

Do they force you to put them on the shelves or something? Do you, like, order 100 black/dark grey for each pink ones but still end up with only pink in inventory? I don't know of anyone over the age of 5, male or female, who buys pink anything. Do I live in a weird bubble and people actually buy these? Seriously I wanna know. I'm curious as to how the pink ones sell compared to the black ones.
    ....some of my favorite things are pink

heeeeey...get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about lemonade, grapefruit and flamingos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Great product. I use their AR Mag loader too.
    The AR mag loader is amazing, pretty much life changing if you shoot a lot.
    This maglula is so good i would buy the pink if i didnt buy it in black years ago...haha
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post

Sorry, I cant explain this purchasing decision. Nobody forced us to buy them:-)
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

We do have black ones in stock

FYI. We do have black Maglula's in stock. They are available through the drop down menu on the left.
    Will fix it so they are visible as separate SKU's.
    Canadaammo.com

We do have black ones in stock

FYI. We do have black Maglula's in stock. They were available through the drop down menu on the left.

We will fix it so they are listed as separate SKU's.
    Canadaammo.com

shipping is really 25 $ ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze11 View Post
    shipping is really 25 $ ??
    It's free if you buy for 200$. Throw in a couple boxes of your favorite ammos and you're good.

I would buy the pink one. That way you will never get yours mixed up with everyone else who has one.

These are awesome. Highly recommend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12