Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excellent!!!!

Excellent!!!!

This is going to be a bit of a ramble but I feel it needs to be said even though I know its already been said about these guys before.

PROPHET RIVER is excellent to deal with. Why?
    Free shipping Sales? Yes!
    No tax Sales? Yes!
    Quick to respond with questions/concerns? Yes!
    Take responsibility for product(s)? Yes!

Also, I've fallen a bit off my wallet in the last few months and Prophet river was there to pick me up

The thing that really stands out is that a bolt action rifle I had ordered was received with the bolt knob sticking out through the box all scratched and scuffed, interior packing Styrofoam in a million pieces. Quick online chat with Tanner and a new one was ordered and was to be sent out when it would be convenient for me. I even offered to send back the old one. "No worries" Tanner said, new one will have return paperwork enclosed, keep the old one until then....wow!

I've dealt with a few companies I've found here on CGN, some good/some not so good. Mil-arm...excellent(even sent lots of extra goodies). Bulleyes...also excellent to deal with. A company in the Sault....not so excellent(only got my Ithaka, which was supposedly lost, only after I threatened to call the CFO).

I don't need to be coddled by a shop, but I also don't need/want the attitude or to worry about whether or not I should have given that shop my hard earned cash. I will continue to shop at places like Bullseye and Mil-Arm but Prophet River has really...really set the bar high & earned my loyalty!!

Excellent Job guys
    Clayton, Tanner, Calvin, Edwin, Alicia & the rest of the crew
    Last edited by CJS9999; 07-26-2016 at 02:36 PM.

I have to agree with you!
    ADSUM

Agreed. One of the first stops for equipment. Dealt with Clay a bunch. Absolutely excellent.

Agree 100%

I too had a great experience with them and their recent sales. They earned a new customer with both of them. I now think of them first everytime I need something.

Top notch dudes for sure!

CGN frequent flyer
    They have earned my business and probably get 80% of it. Would be 100% but they can't carry everything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Hate them with a passion. They will be the reason the CC is cut up with excellent service that makes it hard to resist stack it high.

Speaking of which is there a no tax/shipping promotion for Aug long weekend now the CP realize a strike will be a death blow to the corporation.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Have used them one time and i will use them as much as i can in the future.They are great to deal with.Fast shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    I would buy from these guys again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast