Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First trip to IPSC nationals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good to see you are visiting our hometown, I may see you out there! Cheers! Anything you need just let me know!
    Don't worry about AC, they will throw a larger aircraft on and get you here tout suite!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 07-27-2016 at 04:43 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Good to see you are visiting our hometown, I may see you out there! Cheers! Anything you need just let me know!
    Don't worry about AC, they will throw a larger aircraft on and get you here tout suite!
    I might take you up on that offer. Could you email me at guy@wolverinesupplies.com and I can let you know what I had in mind
    Thanks
    Guy

Safe travels and I'm really looking forward to checking out what you have in the vendor's tent.

The prematch went well today (as best as I could tell as I was RO down on Range 1 and didn't get to see much else going on in the other bays) and the weather is supposed to be clean and sunny and hot for the foreseeable future.

Welcome to Nova Scotia. Welcome to Halifax. Welcome to the Atlantic Marksmen Association's Ralph Dunn Outdoor Range.
    Fusilier
    Webmaster for:
    IPSC NS - www.ipscns.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    I might take you up on that offer. Could you email me at guy@wolverinesupplies.com and I can let you know what I had in mind
    Thanks
    Guy
    Email sent!
    Cheers Bob

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Business Member Rep
    Well, that's the first day finished. Quite a long one, I was up at 5.30 local time (3.30 at home), had breakfast and on the road at 6.30.
    Set up for the vendor booth was done fairly soon after I arrived at the range. The plan was to set up, meet with CZ guys and then take a tour of the range to check out some of the action. Well, you know how the best laid plans go. For some reason the booth was super busy all day. People just seemed to gravitate the the nice new shiny black and blue CZ I had on display. Apparently the Shadow 2 is kind of a big deal. I have a sneaking suspicion it could turn out to be reasonably popular.
    Finally got back to the hotel at 7.30 and I am currently sat with my bad foot elevated to try and reduce some of the swelling. The heat, humidity and standing all day has certainly not aided recovery. I am sure, supper and an early night will help.
    I plan on getting around the range tomorrow and get some photos.
    All the best
    Guy

Tagged for photos :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I plan on dropping out tomorrow morning to check out the booth and some of the shooting!

Business Member Rep
    I am sure you will enjoy it. The CZ shooting team have some great shooters to watch if you get chance
    Make sure to come by and say hi
    Guy

tagged.
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

If you meet a Mike shooting for Team BC, say I said hi. I'll let y'all figure out who I actually am.

He shoots a CZ even, production class I believe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast