Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First trip to IPSC nationals

Business Member Rep

First trip to IPSC nationals

I am sat here in Winnipeg airport waiting for my flight through Toronto on route to Halifax for my first experience at IPSC nationals as a vendor representing Wolverine Supplies and CZ and thought I might share some of my journey with you fine folks.
    I plan on updating whenever I get WiFi. Pictures will likely have to wait until I get back home as anyone who knows me will tell you I an the technically challenged.
    My physical journey should have started at 3 this morning but I couldn't sleep so set off at 12.30 for the 3 hour drive from home to Winnipeg (yes Brent, I made it here without getting lost in the city).
    I almost thought I might have to pull out at the last minute as a bite from something over the weekend has turned septic and the swelling is quite good but the doc assures me that a strong course of antibiotics should have it under control in a day or two.
    Anyway, that will do for the quick intro to the thread, I should land in Halifax later this afternoon and pick up all the goodies (and Shadow 2) from a very helpful Sean from Freedom Ventures who has been a great help.
    If there is any chance for anyone to shoot the Shadow 2 at the range (I am not sure if the range can facilitate this but if possible) I will be more than happy for anyone to try it out.
    Thanks for reading
    Guy

Happy (and healthy) travels!

Looking forward to updates!
    The most important part of gun rights isn’t gun, it’s rights.

The gun blog is my website.

CGN Regular
    Awesome, have a great time and looking forward to the updates!

Hope that thing cures up fast...rye and water might do the trick !
    Harley

Business Member Rep
    Well, this isn't going to plan so far. Been stuck in Toronto for quite some time now. Air Canada is attempting to get the THIRD plane ready to take us to Halifax. Mind you, I would rather they find the mechanical issues on the ground before we take off than in the air or during landing

Lol, first problem.......Air Canada!

Shadow 2? what a tease.
    Who care about Nationals, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Well, this isn't going to plan so far. Been stuck in Toronto for quite some time now. Air Canada is attempting to get the THIRD plane ready to take us to Halifax. Mind you, I would rather they find the mechanical issues on the ground before we take off than in the air or during landing
    John doesn't think too much of you to allow you to travel on Air Canada! Just sayin'......
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    I'm just impressed that you found the airport. just remember if the plane has problems in the air, keep your left hand up and that way if you crash you might not break your watch and someone else can use it.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I'm just impressed that you found the airport. just remember if the plane has problems in the air, keep your left hand up and that way if you crash you might not break your watch and someone else can use it.
    That is good advice
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast