Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried the stun baton on themselves ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar

Has anyone tried the stun baton on themselves ?

Hi all, just wondering what kind of power it has. Looking to use it on Coyotes if I need it when walking my dogs.
    UCP member
    CPC member

Trying it now.

Stand by.

OW!!! HOLY CRAP!!! THAT'S GOING TO LEAVE A MARK!!! EFF ME SIDEWAYS WITH A POINTY BRUSH!!!!

Yup, it works.

Has anyone tried the stun baton on themselves, twice?

I'll stand by....

Quote Originally Posted by MDF View Post
    Trying it now.

Stand by.

OW!!! HOLY CRAP!!! THAT'S GOING TO LEAVE A MARK!!! EFF ME SIDEWAYS WITH A POINTY BRUSH!!!!

Yup, it works.
    HI ha ha ha!

CGN frequent flyer
    Ibtl

CGN Regular
    If you guys really think these stun devices work on larger aggressive animals, you should think twice before attempting to use it for self defense. These junk are gimmicky devices that do not work against real world vicious/ aggressive animals that will only aggravate them even further and attack you. You can watch this video below of people using everything at their disposal, pepper spray, taser, stun stick, batons, hot water, kicks, punches, etc. to try to get the pitbull off, but all attempts failed to deter the dog. Imagine a scenario using it against a grizzly bear or wolves that are larger animals, is like committing a suicide! Stun devices are basically useless, which is sort of like shooting a bear with a nerf or water toy gun! You can watch the video link below.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bfd_1461477177
    Last edited by cyberspace; 08-03-2016 at 03:51 PM.

I zapped myself before I would let my friends volunteer to try just so I knew what it felt like and my first thought was "holy ####, this thing is for real" I can tell you that it would definitely deter me, but I can't speak for animals

Lol

CGN Regular
    Just the sound would deter many dogs/other animals.
    And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that (is) upon the earth. Genesis 9:16

BANNED
    The problem with stun batons is that they stop working the moment you stop zapping your target. Good luck keeping the probes stuck to an angry bear.

The noise from the electric arc is probably more likely to scare them off. You're better off carrying a 12 gauge loaded with those rubber barnacle balls instead. You might need to fire like 4 into a bear before they get the picture and take off.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast