Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New product: 7.62/303 Bullets, 123 grain

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Hope to see some loaded .303 a la that ammo forum...or I need to start loading my own. Decisions decisions.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by p.Rundle View Post
    Hope to see some loaded .303 a la that ammo forum...or I need to start loading my own. Decisions decisions.
    You get a lot more out of .303 British by reloading it, and you will save lots of money.

Any luck with the 7.62x54 pull downs?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Not in .308 as it is .308 diameter and these are .310 bullets. The 7.62x54R and .303 British ..........yes but accuracy may vary gun to gun because of .310 bullet fit in bores anywhere from .310 -.316 These are for plinking not accuracy loads.If these pulled bullets have a hollow base they will expand to "fit" the bore when fired if the load is warm enough ...............helping accuracy.If you load 7.62x39 these are cheap projectiles for non-corrosive fun.......trap line beaver loads etc.....a 1-10" twist will work fine for these......Harold
    If that is the case, then why does a company use a .308 bore in their 7.62x39 rifles?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A company would be Ruger. And their mini 30 .....not particularly accurate......likely because the Americans will shoot a .308 and bullets are more plentiful. A .310 bullet will raise pressure somewhat.I shoot .311 Sierra 150gr in my CZ 527 and SKS but work up loads carefully............Harold

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    If that is the case, then why does a company use a .308 bore in their 7.62x39 rifles?
    I believe Savage was the only one that used a .308 bore on their 7.62x39 bolt gun,big mistake,if it would have been the proper .311 bore,they would have sold a lot better.these pulled projectiles are good for some,myself,i get a case of 1500 of corrosive surplus for the same price per round,and i dont have to load it,or i can pull some myself if a want,

AND........where there is pulled bullets there is powder....any chance for that fine product?
    The Maple Leaf Forever

Interested in the x54 bullets!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12