Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order Processing

Order Processing

Just an FYI, we're running a few days behind processing orders due to the sale and the long weekend.

We'll get everything out as fast as we can but please bear with us.

To the people that send rude ignorant emails stating its not their problem it was a long weekend/holiday, I'll probably just cancel those orders for obvious reasons.

We're pretty easy to deal with here...just don't be rude if you call/email as there is no need for it.

Ryan

Good on you Ryan! Love it.
    Bolt actions speak louder than words.

That sounds absolutely fair

That's 100% fair!
    I ordered my first pistol from you guys during the sale, and while I'm antsy as all hell to get it I totally understand why you folks are backed up. This will be my third purchase from SFRC and I must say you are my favourite retailer to deal with.
    Thank you!

I have no issue with people asking for updates. What I do have issues with are rude crazy threatening emails asking about an orders status. "Can I get an update on order #####, I placed it on ####" is a great email.

"I ordered last night at midnight, why hasn't my order shipped yet? If you don't ship it in 5 minutes I'm calling my credit card company, calling the police and will post on CGN that you're a cheating #%*#%*" Yes I've been sent this email at about 8am...8 hours after the order was placed.

That being said, we're only human and sometimes we miss something but it doesn't mean you get to insult us and call the girls ignorant names. I think you'll find we're pretty good to making things right.

Anyway, back to boxing parcels.

Ryan

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Ryan there is no excuse to not have an order packed and shipped within 15 mins of the order been placed. Start running 24 hour shifts with a staff member constantly hitting the refresh button every 20 seconds to see if an order has come through!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Ryan there is no excuse to not have an order packed and shipped within 15 mins of the order been placed. Start running 24 hour shifts with a staff member constantly hitting the refresh button every 20 seconds to see if an order has come through!
    Lol! Your SR22 sale thread is the best! I love that ad!!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    You need to do the same, its time we start to repent of the evil we have brought upon the country! Oh! The commercial break is over, time to go back and watch The View, Whoopie is bashing guns and Trump.

CGN Regular
    Its good to give an update like this. Threatening emails are just stupid. Btw, thanks for the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Just an FYI, we're running a few days behind processing orders due to the sale and the long weekend.

We'll get everything out as fast as we can but please bear with us.

To the people that send rude ignorant emails stating its not their problem it was a long weekend/holiday, I'll probably just cancel those orders for obvious reasons.

We're pretty easy to deal with here...just don't be rude if you call/email as there is no need for it.

Ryan
    Hi Ryan,

I've purchased a number of things from you and I've never been disappointed with your company's response time. However, I must say that receiving my tracking number this morning was a complete surprise! Given the exceptional sale coupled with a long weekend, I was expecting at least a one week wait, or more. A three business-day turn-around under these conditions is quite extraordinary, in my opinion!

Much appreciated, and as Ah'nold said....."I'll, be back!"

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast