Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    an d how much of that is PERCIEVED value?- ie because I've got a SPRINGFIELD, mine is so much better than your 305- well if you want to play that game i've got 3 usgi m14s that are all NICER than your commercial springfield- now with these kits, what's being PROPOSED is replacing everything but the RECEIVER with usgi parts- like upgrading your f150( ptooie) to a 350 with all the bells and whistles- and he's also talking about BRAND NEW US MADE SEMI auto RECEIVERS down the road for those of us like me that have the real thing and are willing to invest time and money to get the best- as for my build - well, it's a TRW and that alone should tell you what caliber of quality parts i'll be using

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    if a guy was real smart, he'd send the ENTIRE kit out for Ti N coating- that should last forever

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have a line on a large quantity of US manufactured M14 rifles . These are obviously prohibited so we would have to sell these in Canada as parts kits, that would be a complete rifle with a chopped receiver. I would like an idea as to the level of interest and what a fair value would be. I have to assume that they were manufactured by an assortment of US manufactures and that the quality will vary due to use.
    Do you have an idea of price

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    been metioned b4- about 1k or a little beter

I'd be in for sure! Any idea when these would go on sale?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by B_902 View Post
    I'd be in for sure! Any idea when these would go on sale?
    Mr. Wolverine said approximate incoming was about 3 months, from start of thread, so, likely October-Novemberish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    I understand the appeal here but I have to wonder... Does "upgrading" a new polytech rifle with USED GI parts really make it that much better? I hate Chinese stuff, but the m305 is one of the few things they do well. They require hand fitting and a better stock. Other than that, I can't see what would make surplus parts better than polytech/norinco parts. I would like a complete kit, so I have spare parts on hand but if the kit costs more than a new m305, I will probably just buy a spare m305 for parts.
    I imagine there will be some 'M305 parts kits' up for sale once the USGI kits come in and guys ditch all the parts off their Chinese receivers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McCDan View Post
    I imagine there will be some 'M305 parts kits' up for sale once the USGI kits come in and guys ditch all the parts off their Chinese receivers.
    Nothing wrong with having a few spares that Uncle Sam won't export and Uncle Chung never bothered to ship.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'll take 2 if they aren't more than a grand each (plus tax), and are a complete parts kit with stock set minus the receiver of course. If they are gonna come in for well under a grand, I'd seriously consider 5 or more. Still have 1 each of the LRB m14sa and Smith Enterprise receivers to build one of these days.

CGN Regular

Smile

I don't have the funds for one of these, but an opportunity like this won't likely come along again... I'm definitely in.
    Last edited by Sh0ckw4v3; 09-30-2016 at 11:18 AM.