Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time I've ordered ammo online, question regarding an "adult signature"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger2010 View Post
    Dude, I've had pistols delivered to me from online stores. I had my ID ready in hand to show it to them. Niether postal/courier service wanted to see it. I was told "I don't need to see that...........please sign your name here in the green square...........Thanks!
    The last rifle I had delivered required the girl at Canada Post to check my ID and you would have thought someone had sprung a surprise calculus test on her when the message popped up. She was about as confused as it gets.

My Son got his Minors PAL in BC when they interviewed me one of the first questions asked was are you ok with your son being able to buy Ammo without you. This was the BC office I was talking to. So im not sure if you are correct

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    The last rifle I had delivered required the girl at Canada Post to check my ID and you would have thought someone had sprung a surprise calculus test on her when the message popped up. She was about as confused as it gets.
    I guess I should have mentioned, I was home when these pistols were delivered. Off course, if I had to go pick them up at the post office or the courier, they would have had to ID me and that's when I would have shown them my DL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sammar View Post
    My Son got his Minors PAL in BC when they interviewed me one of the first questions asked was are you ok with your son being able to buy Ammo without you. This was the BC office I was talking to. So im not sure if you are correct
    While the member is legal to buy ammo with proof of valid PAL it becomes a moot point when the Delivery Service has Stipulations as to who is allowed to sign for it.
    Why worry about it (signature required) until the time comes when the courier company is knocking at your door.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12