Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pics in the EE, or I'm not buying. PERIOD!!

I have naked pictures of monica lewinski, will email on request for a fee

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cereal83's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Treme View Post
    Like I said.... "I know that many of you could care less what I think"
    No I totally agree with you but nothing ever changes so thats why i say nobody cares.
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

I know that many of you could care less what I think, but here's the deal...

If you don't put pictures of your product in your EE ad, I'm not buying. PERIOD!!

I'm not gonna ask for pics, "request" pics, certainly not PAY for pics and I'm not even going to inquire about said product. Even if it is the last one of exactly what I'm looking for, cause I'm not even gonna read your ad as soon as I see that there are no pics.

Take the extra 2 min and post up some pics in your ad, and you will have MUCH better results. GUARANTEED!!

End rant!
    Welcome to the laziest corner of the internet. I said awhile ago it should be a rule that you have to post "no pics" in your ad title.
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

Quote Originally Posted by ADK View Post
    Welcome to the laziest corner of the internet. I said awhile ago it should be a rule that you have to post "no pics" in your ad title.
    People who don't post pictures would be too lazy to put "no pics" in the title.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Wait what? has there been anyone charging to send a picture?? Ive never heard of that and if someone told me that, into the delete bin fast!

I looked at a lot, but ones without pictures I usually don;t stay long! And I would buy one that had pictures if it was the same price than one without. I see a lot of norinco 1911 that say all looks the same and no pics, and their price is usually 300, so again, I'd just find one with a picture

I know that many of you could care less what I think, but here's the deal...

If you don't put pictures of your product in your EE ad, I'm not buying. PERIOD!!

I'm not gonna ask for pics, "request" pics, certainly not PAY for pics and I'm not even going to inquire about said product. Even if it is the last one of exactly what I'm looking for, cause I'm not even gonna read your ad as soon as I see that there are no pics.

Take the extra 2 min and post up some pics in your ad, and you will have MUCH better results. GUARANTEED!!

End rant!
    I agree entirely. If you expect people to purchase a used firearm, they are going to want to see what it is they are buying before they make that purchase. Especially when the item listed is a customized item for which the seller has included an itemized listing of every screw and bit and drop of Elmer's wood glue that has been added to the original item, or modified ad nauseum --- but be damned if they include a picture of the finished product!

I'm with you 100% X-Treme. No pics, no sale. And most of the time, not much more than a quick scan of the listing to see if there are pictures or not.

But we seem to be in the minority here, at least according to the responses on this thread.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wouldn't sell to anyone to lazy to send me an email for pics

CGN Regular
    From the Kijiji ad posting page: "get at least twice the number of replies by uploading images"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    All I can say is my best deals have come from sales without pics (I.e. you have to request them). If you don't want to play with them great. Just means a better deal for some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglelord17 View Post
    All I can say is my best deals have come from sales without pics (I.e. you have to request them). If you don't want to play with them great. Just means a better deal for some of us.
    Have at er. All yours.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast