Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pics in the EE, or I'm not buying. PERIOD!!

Amen brother!
    Take the red pill.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer homeboy1's Avatar
    And while your posting those pictures, take the trigger lock off and put the bolt in the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Treme View Post
    I know that many of you could care less what I think, but here's the deal...

If you don't put pictures of your product in your EE ad, I'm not buying. PERIOD!!

I'm not gonna ask for pics, "request" pics, certainly not PAY for pics and I'm not even going to inquire about said product. Even if it is the last one of exactly what I'm looking for, cause I'm not even gonna read your ad as soon as I see that there are no pics.

Take the extra 2 min and post up some pics in your ad, and you will have MUCH better results. GUARANTEED!!

End rant!
    You are not alone because I just close the posting if there are no pictures.

ive never had an issue selling online, here and another forum, with out pics, 9 times out of ten i`m not home when i post, and photobucket crashes my phone, so no pics on most of my adds, and they generally still sell fairly quick, i get the frustration though, id rather see a pic, but with a description, i can google it myself, or, i just request a pic in the first email to seller, if they dont or cant send one after that i move on to another add, joys of such a large forum, generally there is more then one of the same thing up for sale at all times

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Thanks for that. I needed a good chuckle today

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Newbies. Lol

BANNED

If you don't put pictures of your product in your EE ad, I'm not buying. PERIOD!!

I'm not gonna ask for pics, "request" pics, certainly not PAY for pics and I'm not even going to inquire about said product. Even if it is the last one of exactly what I'm looking for, cause I'm not even gonna read your ad as soon as I see that there are no pics.

Take the extra 2 min and post up some pics in your ad, and you will have MUCH better results. GUARANTEED!!

End rant!
    Pics please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sclifford View Post
    Wait what? has there been anyone charging to send a picture??
    Must be those "No pic collectors!" guys. Reverse psychology to entice these picture collectors out there to open their wallets. Must be some premium photography there..... I think I need to act now!
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

End rant!
    You understand this is the FAQ section, right? You wasted a rant. LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast