Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Reloading - Lee Precision, Sierra Bullets, Campro Bullets, Lead bullets, Chronograph.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    Yes I am, I will try and remember to email you tomorrow.
    I've asked Lee if they will special order that part. They have done other special orders for me.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    Yes I am, I will try and remember to email you tomorrow.
    This was the reply from Lee.
    No, the 303 British is not available in the Ultimate Die Set and we do not put sets together if they do not have
    a product number. The items can be purchased separate #90547 plus by description, the Collet Die Only for 303 British

Hey Western !

I know you told me there will be some Fiocchi 7.62x25 coming in the months, but what about bullets only ? Do you have any idea of the retail price ?
    I'm currently in the dilemmas to whether or not start reloading this caliber (or simply go with arm surp berdan primer...calculations required here)

thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by MartNutz View Post
    Hey Western !

I know you told me there will be some Fiocchi 7.62x25 coming in the months, but what about bullets only ? Do you have any idea of the retail price ?
    I'm currently in the dilemmas to whether or not start reloading this caliber (or simply go with arm surp berdan primer...calculations required here)

thanks !
    As soon as Fiocchi has this approved for Canada NRCAN we will bring in some. They are working on it currently.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234