Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Ontario Safety Course Results Processing times?

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonsportshooter View Post
    I had read about people having to fax in their results. I plan on faxing mine from work. :D
    I don't want the suits at my work to know I (will) have guns so I'm keeping all that business separate lol

CGN Regular kingstonsportshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFalseProphet View Post
    I don't want the suits at my work to know I (will) have guns so I'm keeping all that business separate lol
    I hear ya. My co-workers already know I am applying as a few of them I hope to hunt with this winter. And it gives them a heads up that I will be asking for time off to go hunting. lol

I finished my courses back in late May and got my stamped test results in the mail about 2 weeks later. Must be the busy season for firearms applications.

CGN Regular
    I faxed mine from work and when I called in to check at one point they were ready to interview a reference. I handed the phone across my desk to my reference.

So I got my letter in the mail today from RCMP stating I did not include a stamped copy of my course report and to mail or fax it in. Sooooo another call to the FSESO office and another voice mail left asking where my paperwork is. Such a pain in the ass......

I just emailed my MPP about the FSESO. It's not obvious who they're accountable to so we'll see what happens.

I just emailed my MPP about the FSESO. It's not obvious who they're accountable to so we'll see what happens.
    I'm giving them til the end of the business day to call back then I am doing the same. Im guessing MPP is the right direction as it's under Ontario CFO.

So I got a call back today, while I was driving of course so I couldn't answer it. He left a msg stating that they are now processing course done from July 3- July 10 and that I should be receiving my paper work by late next week or early the following week. Progress I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonsportshooter View Post
    So I got a call back today, while I was driving of course so I couldn't answer it. He left a msg stating that they are now processing course done from July 3- July 10 and that I should be receiving my paper work by late next week or early the following week. Progress I guess.
    7+ weeks, wow. Also, lucky you for having your calls returned. Perhaps than can see through my politeness and know I'm a jerk and delete my messages lol

Well wednesday has come and gone. Still no CFSC report in mail or email. Hoping for tomorrow or Friday so I can get it faxed off. Will post if it shows up. Mandatory 28 day waiting period ends next Friday so thats a plus I guess.