Thread: Finished titanium full-length magazine tube

Finished titanium full-length magazine tube

You guys make great quality firearms parts, i was just wondering if you guys ever considered making Benelli m4 full length magazine tube, preferably made out of titanium. Is it even legal in Canada? I purchased the plus 1 magazine extension, but i honestly prefer the full magazine tube if it was available in Canada, Some gun shops in states sell them, but they don't ship to Canada.

X2, prefer the one piece, even though it looks like a bit of a pain to change out. I'd buy one.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

that would be prohibited device unless it was blocked off.
    Our +1 mags tubes allows you to have 6rds of 2.75 +1 in the chamber and if you are handy +1 on the lifter.
    Ours is cnc machined out of a solid block of pre heat treated 4140 steel, then controlled gas nitrided treated.
    its as good if not better then the titanium tube. and only 100$
    for us to make that one Pc tube in canada it would prob cost us around 200/230$ so we would have to retail it for $300, so out dealers could make some money.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by Edyman View Post
    You guys make great quality firearms parts, i was just wondering if you guys ever considered making Benelli m4 full length magazine tube, preferably made out of titanium. Is it even legal in Canada? I purchased the plus 1 magazine extension, but i honestly prefer the full magazine tube if it was available in Canada, Some gun shops in states sell them, but they don't ship to Canada.

CGN Regular
    any pics of yours installed? ^^ thanks.

The plus 1 magazine tube i got from S&J looks like this one installed.

The one piece magazine tube sold in United States looks like this installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edyman View Post
    The plus 1 magazine tube i got from S&J looks like this one installed.

The one piece magazine tube sold in United States looks like this installed.
    Thanks for the photos
    Bbb

Hey Beeson I own a 14" M4. If I picked up your +1 tube and a full lenght barrel would I need any other parts to make an NR?

CGN Regular
    Do you make them for an 870?

Quote Originally Posted by hardgoodbye View Post
    Hey Beeson I own a 14" M4. If I picked up your +1 tube and a full lenght barrel would I need any other parts to make an NR?
    Its been a while, but if I recall correctly you can't make a restricted shotgun into a non-restricted. I believe that once a shotgun receiver is restricted they wont change it. That was my understanding anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Zombies! Where the f@$# are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    that would be prohibited device unless it was blocked off.
    Our +1 mags tubes allows you to have 6rds of 2.75 +1 in the chamber and if you are handy +1 on the lifter.
    Ours is cnc machined out of a solid block of pre heat treated 4140 steel, then controlled gas nitrided treated.
    its as good if not better then the titanium tube. and only 100$
    for us to make that one Pc tube in canada it would prob cost us around 200/230$ so we would have to retail it for $300, so out dealers could make some money.
    bbb
    So, is that a maybe? If so how would it be blocked off to be legal?