Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: sfrc blem lower-super nice quality

I'm happy with mine. I am going to use it as a slow (budget) build. I will be looking for parts when things go on sale.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy01 View Post
    I'm happy with mine. I am going to use it as a slow (budget) build. I will be looking for parts when things go on sale.
    Thats what Iam doing too, Iam on par to having a fully completed functional AR 15 for 415$ right now. I'll post it all in the black rifle section when iam done the build
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    Thats what Iam doing too, Iam on par to having a fully completed functional AR 15 for 415$ right now. I'll post it all in the black rifle section when iam done the build
    I will need to keep an eye on your thread. I have only just started looking. I have not bought anything else yet.

i just receieved mine, well yesterday after the idiot delivery guy put the notice at the wrong apartment building, ugh, ahwell, went to the post office and they got it for me, i thought there was supposed to be a blemish somewhere?,

i should have grabbed a couple!,

and CowBoy, thats the same route i`m going, got a few bits and pieces from a buddy, and a couple coming from the EE here, and gonna try and build this one with as little cash as possible, trading and such is key!

Quote Originally Posted by ian745 View Post
    i just receieved mine, well yesterday after the idiot delivery guy put the notice at the wrong apartment building, ugh, ahwell, went to the post office and they got it for me, i thought there was supposed to be a blemish somewhere?,

i should have grabbed a couple!,

and CowBoy, thats the same route i`m going, got a few bits and pieces from a buddy, and a couple coming from the EE here, and gonna try and build this one with as little cash as possible, trading and such is key!
    I guess I need more friends.

Hi SFRC, Any more lower hiding in the basement or somewhere. Let me know, please !

I can see why these did not pass QA. Anode on my lower is crap, very blotchy. Fire control and maple leaf engraving on the left side is very shallow wont even take a color fill. Oh well i guess this is why they were so cheap. Going to be a good cerakote project though.

Also is one side of the mag well flare suppose to be wider than the other?

Super GunNutz
    i guess you just can't please some people,,it was $65.00 LOL..these are awsome,,glad i got a couple,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    i guess you just can't please some people,,it was $65.00 LOL..these are awsome,,glad i got a couple,
    Sorry don't get me wrong, i never said i was unhappy with mine. Simply just posting the flaws that i got. Others were luckier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    These are for AR15 rifles and not motorcycles so after a few thousand rounds they will have some character and these minor blems will not even be noticed. If the metal is sound and for this price who cares.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast