Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welp, just ordered my first Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Welp, just ordered my first Restricted

My R-Pal finally arrived today and I just ordered a stripped NEA lower. Can't wait to get it

Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    My R-Pal finally arrived today and I just ordered a stripped NEA lower. Can't wait to get it
    Good choice! Was one of my first restricted purchases from SFRC as well!

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Congrats.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVR View Post
    Good choice! Was one of my first restricted purchases from SFRC as well!
    Thanks! I wanted to get in the game ASAP. I figure made in Canada, and 100 bucks. Might as well get to it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    When I got my rpal I imported a mega arms maten mkm upper and lower combo with a hand guard, slowly, I mean molasses in February here in Labrador slowly getting parts, it will be a 308 winchester. Can't wait to complete it fully, even just a stock haha
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

I just received my first restricted today, a Norinco 1911 from SFRC. I love the thing haha. I've also got an NEA stripped lower on the way for myself and an SFRC stripped lower that I'll slow build up for my girlfriend! Now realizing I need another safe hahaha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmichelin84 View Post
    When I got my rpal I imported a mega arms maten mkm upper and lower combo with a hand guard, slowly, I mean molasses in February here in Labrador slowly getting parts, it will be a 308 winchester. Can't wait to complete it fully, even just a stock haha
    I've actually been collecting parts while waiting for the paperwork to arrive. Now I just need a buffer kit and a stock.

CGN Regular
    I've actually been collecting parts while waiting for the paperwork to arrive. Now I just need a buffer kit and a stock.
    Congrats! I borrowed a bunch of pistols off a buddy but my first restricted is my AR SPR I just finished building last week. That was a pricey endeavour...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Congrats, Bravo Zulu!
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Congratez! Being in ONT. was wondering how long it took in total after you sent it in? Thnx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast