Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Glock day

CGN Regular

2016 Glock day

I wanted to thank Wolverine Supply for hosting Glock day and supporting Manitoba Special Olympics.
    And I hope that mr. Untrue Doh takes notice.
    That a day at the range is not just a bunch of grumpy old men telling hunting storys
    and young guys dressed tacticool with 3 guns.

These are the voters you are making new laws against .

Last edited by Above49TH; 08-23-2016 at 12:42 AM.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

CGN Regular
    If you see someone you here you know tell them they are on CGN
    If you should have been at work that day let me know and I will remove it.
    Last edited by Above49TH; 08-23-2016 at 12:46 AM.

STOPnTIME photos

I've brought out quite a few friends who are not really gun people to the range to try out shooting sports. Without giving them big rants about how Trudeau is hiding in the bushes at your range to snatch your guns away, you can convince people by just teaching them to shoot, explaining what they're shooting, and what are the laws around licensing, ownership, and transport. I have one friend who got his license after a visit and another who is in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    I've brought out quite a few friends who are not really gun people to the range to try out shooting sports. Without giving them big rants about how Trudeau is hiding in the bushes at your range to snatch your guns away, you can convince people by just teaching them to shoot, explaining what they're shooting, and what are the laws around licensing, ownership, and transport. I have one friend who got his license after a visit and another who is in the process.
    ^^ It is awesome that your influence has convinced people to become law-abiding firearm owners.

As a high school history teacher, I often go on rants about freedom and how gun ownership restrictions and difficulties are examples of the government slowly tightening the noose around our necks to establish control over us. Too conspiracy theory??

Many of my ex-students contact me to let me know they've taken the PAL course and they're now fellow "gun nutz".

CGN Regular

STOPnTIME photos

Business Member Rep
    Keep those pictures coming. I didn't get chance to see any of the shooting at the range so this will have to work as 2nd best option.
    Glad you got the Fab Defence KPOS in action.

CGN Regular
    I was raised on surplus rifles and amunition.
    So I have alway been drawn to steel rapped in wood with a hint of cosmoline.

Had to come out and give polymer another try.
    I alway liked the way they shoot and this time I didn't miss the steel as much.
    But that FAB Defence KPOS surprized me.

When I first seen it I thought "thats been done before"
    After watching one of the staff dial it in and start ringing steel at the 100.
    I had to try and put one on the steel with a 5" 9mm.
    I was very happy putting most of a mag on the steel.
    Then an older gentleman with his first time with a glock was tap tapping the red flapper.

STOPnTIME photos

Quote Originally Posted by SCrosbie78 View Post
    ^^ It is awesome that your influence has convinced people to become law-abiding firearm owners.

As a high school history teacher, I often go on rants about freedom and how gun ownership restrictions and difficulties are examples of the government slowly tightening the noose around our necks to establish control over us. Too conspiracy theory??

Many of my ex-students contact me to let me know they've taken the PAL course and they're now fellow "gun nutz".
    I'd say it's important not to rant. Nobody ever looks good when they're ranting unless it's to the converted. Be calm, stick to the facts, and you'll be fine.

I'd say it's important not to rant. Nobody ever looks good when they're ranting unless it's to the converted. Be calm, stick to the facts, and you'll be fine.
    Haha, I am not some mountain person who lives in a bunker. Just a family man, with two little girls and a wife, who enjoys the freedom of gun ownership and encourage more people to become responsible gun owners.

Plus, I like debunking "liberal" login when it comes to guns.

Too bad my range doesn't allow guests to shoot. Makes it difficult to convert anti-gunners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast