Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Ordered a Shadow II? You are going to need a holster for it!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Now that the Urban Grey Shadow IIs are starting to get out into the country be sure to get a holster on order as soon as you can! You name it, it can be done by the folks at Solely Canadian Holsters. Shoot us an Email at sales@wolverinesuplpies.com to get yours!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    I emailed you guys 3-4 days ago about a holster, still haven't heard anything.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Business Member Rep
    303 is the man on the ground with these holsters but he has been on the home farm "pickin squash" since Thursday. He should be back tomorrow if all goes well and will be responding to e-mail as quick as he can.

Ah... Ok
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Regular
    does anyone know if a shadow 1 holster will fit a shadow 2 in it. I was hoping they would release a holster with some sort of locking system that could be deactivated by a thumb. Do they have any of these possibly coming down the pipeline?

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    does anyone know if a shadow 1 holster will fit a shadow 2 in it. I was hoping they would release a holster with some sort of locking system that could be deactivated by a thumb. Do they have any of these possibly coming down the pipeline?
    It has been said in other parts of the forum that a Shadow 1 holster will not work for a Shadow 2. Solely does make a holster with the thumb locking system.

I spoke with Tim at solecan and they have one that works for double action only and are working on a double action & single action version

- Richard Feynman

As Quoted below, Shadow Holsters will not fit Shadow II, Solely Canadian is producing a holster right now that will work however, shoot us an Email if you are after one!

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    I emailed you guys 3-4 days ago about a holster, still haven't heard anything.
    Howdy, I have not seen your Email as of yet but please shoot one to me directly and i can have everything answered for us! tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    It has been said in other parts of the forum that a Shadow 1 holster will not work for a Shadow 2. Solely does make a holster with the thumb locking system.
    You are correct sir.

What is the estimated time to being able to get your hands on the gun ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny10 View Post
    What is the estimated time to being able to get your hands on the gun ?
    I may need some clarification on this one, which firearm?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast