Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Once in a lifetime James River opportunity!

Expried Business Member
    Yes the first shipment (phase) is sold out. We have been told the rifles are complete and we are just awaiting paperwork approval for shipment into Canada. Next shipment is in build queue and we expect to see them in 4-6 weeks!!

PHASE 2

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flying_scotsman View Post
    Which phase is better??

We will have 4 delivery times. we are accepting deposits on the second delivery (phase) right now....

PHASE 2

CGN Regular
    Hope I can get the extra few bucks together before the final phase, this is starting to feel more like a need than a want.

Hello Wanstallas,

Can you please tell me if phase 2 is better in quality than phases 3 and 4, or are they all the same?

Also I checked James River's site, and for the M1 Garand they said "...We use the original zinc phosphate gray-green parkerizng and add a new American Walnut stock set, correctly cartouched for the receiver's serial number. We also have the ability to add the correct barrel date..." Is there a chance (or added money) if you can help me choose a receiver with 1940 or 1941 for the manufacture date?

Sorry forgot to ask, if I use one of these M1s for WWII reenactment, would they be correct or even authentic?

Thanks!
    Joe
    Last edited by GoodDoomguy; 09-07-2016 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Added content

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Hello Wanstallas,

Can you please tell me if phase 2 is better in quality than phases 3 and 4, or are they all the same?
    All 4 phases will be the same....JRA is building in 4 phases to enable us to get the guns into Canada quicker...All Garands come from the same lot

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    All 4 phases will be the same....JRA is building in 4 phases to enable us to get the guns into Canada quicker...All Garands come from the same lot
    Thank you Wanstalls, I'm quite sold. So do we get to choose receiver or barrel dates (I can pay added fees), or will they be random? Thank you.

Expried Business Member
    Thank you Wanstalls, I'm quite sold. So do we get to choose receiver or barrel dates (I can pay added fees), or will they be random? Thank you.
    We can work with you if you have a specific date / serial preference, I can't promise anything as I won't know exactly what we get until it's here, I do know there are 3 available Winchester Receiver models at an additional $200 each but all others will be the standard $1899.

Expried Business Member
    2 Winchester receivers are left...

Expried Business Member
    now 1 left!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Still none coming in with Criterion barrels?