Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Special! Savage 10TR SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by DBontario View Post
    Got mine aswell but missing the scope mount. I emailed them and hopefully it will be resolved soon..
    You got the winner., easy install for a 20moa rail. Mine has screws that must be red loctite secured or something. I gave up and just use it as is.. Until I feel like drilling them out.

CGN Regular
    I ended up just installing the factory rail. After the cost of scope and 10 round mags and a case I figured I can wait for a better rail.

In regards to my defective rifle I got ahold of Andrea from savage Canada today and my only options are to get an exhange from sfrc or send it to Grech. Sfrc has flat out denied an exchange saying savage Canada won't allow them anymore, savage Canada says that they can and would get a credit back from their distributer. So with no help from Ryan or Marcie I am forced to send this back. At least savage Canada will pick up the shipping tab.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    In regards to my defective rifle I got ahold of Andrea from savage Canada today and my only options are to get an exhange from sfrc or send it to Grech. Sfrc has flat out denied an exchange saying savage Canada won't allow them anymore, savage Canada says that they can and would get a credit back from their distributer. So with no help from Ryan or Marcie I am forced to send this back. At least savage Canada will pick up the shipping tab.
    Hmm... wonder what that's all about?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

####ty he got a bad one to start with!
    Hope someone can replace it for you!

as usual no service.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeY.XoX View Post
    as usual no service.
    To be honest, I've purchased plenty of items through them over the years and have had great service, they've always answered calls and emails quickly. I'm surprised that they've have washed their hands with this defective rifle.

Same here... just strange.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

It doesn't work that way, I've been told to refer all Savage warranty to Grech Outdoors, the Savage warranty centre. If the warranty centre determines it can't be fixed then the distributor can issue me a refund and I can refund the customer or they will replace the firearm for you. We fix many types of firearms here but Savage isn't one of them....they go to the warranty centre. As many of you know I've taken back many guns from people over the years but this gun has had a scope mounted and been taken out to the range and shot. Once a gun has been shot it has to go to a warranty centre. I have no idea if reloads were used, if the scope was mounted correctly, if the scope was the issue etc. The warranty centre has all the stuff to test these things.

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 09-16-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213