Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada Ammo - New Arrivals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    Enroute. Should hopefully be here early to Mid September.
    Mags coming with them? good ones, like dlask? I know you must be tired of getting the "got mags with that?" 50 times a day, but rest assured, we're even more tired of chasing mags around.

Next time I see a politician on TV saying we have a gun problem in this country, I'm gonna scream at my TV "No, we have a MAG PROBLEM!!!".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    All my Norinco mags are haveing issues in my Norinco 1911's..
    Should I buy a bunch of the Dlask ones??? Will I get back to 100% function..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    All my Norinco mags are haveing issues in my Norinco 1911's..
    Should I buy a bunch of the Dlask ones??? Will I get back to 100% function..
    I have norincos and dlask, and let me tell you I'd trade all my norincos for dlask anytime. All my norincos have some issues too (mostly with the stay open), but all my dlask work 100% fine. Even my norincos that work "fine" you can feel how they are more flimsy and how cheaply they are made, the spring feels "jumpy" (not sure how to describe it), while on the dlask magazines the springs feel completely linear. Both are "anti-tilt", but it seems like dlask have found the right recipe for making the mags anti-tilt while norinco have just made them really stiff. More expensive mags like the kimber are not even anti-tilt but cost 2X the price of the dlask. If there's still dlask available when I order again from canam I'll take 3 to replace 2 norincos and have a spare. I'd take a 5 packs if there was a 5-pack pricing.

All this is about 45acp magazines. I have no clue how good/bad the norincos 9mm-1911 magazines are. I certainly hope that canam has ordered dlask 9mm if they ordered 9mm 1911 cause after both norinco mags are in the garbage the gun becomes useless unless we can get more mags.

In this country we don't have a gun problem, we have a mag problem. Not enough of them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks Vinny.. Ordered ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12