Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: really bad service from ellwood epps don't buy from them coz u wil never receive it!!

BANNED
    If you paid 11 months ago , and have still not received the firearm ; then call your Credit Card co. , and get them to do a charge back .I suspect that it is already to late.....

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesT View Post
    OP can barely string together a coherent sentence. I suspect there is a lot more to this story. DaveF seems to be on the right track.
    Just by reading his email you can tell English is his second language. To attack him on his writing skills just shows how ignorant you are.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Sounds to me like they sold the original gun, made up some excuse while they wait for another to come in on a order, and it has not. If you paid with credit card get your money back. Since we are talking about a firearm, and 11 months in you have not received it, this might be the time to go to police. One would think that the police would take what you report to be basically a fraud/theft involving a firearm seriously.
    You're advising the police be involved in situation that you know nothing about...? That's all we need ("we" being gun owners in general), you possibly throwing a firearms retailer under the bus, especially when we have so few, (certainly near the GTA). There are so many other possible reasons for this situation, including this being entirely the OP's fault. Someone else already mentioned other possibilities, like the CFP dragging their feet. But your first thought is that a well established and respected business is just gonna decide, out of the clear freakin blue, to commit theft, fraud and other criminal acts to rip off one their customers? Give your head a shake a re-think your "advice".

No, the police are not needed here. What is needed is the OP should have someone calm and fluent in english call EE and try to sort this out. If that fails, they can always call the credit card company and if that doesn't get a response, then call a lawyer. This would be a civil matter.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer colinjw's Avatar
    I have dealt with Epps for many years, over the phone, by email & in person as they are about
    75 Klms north of me.
    Never had a problem with them. Just the opposite.

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    Ibtl

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester-1897 View Post
    here is on he posted a few minutes later same subject it seems.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d-never-got-it
    Another train wreck of a post. I pity Elwood for having to deal with this guy. If he communicates on the phone the way he does with text, there's no wonder he is having so much difficulty.

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    Ibtl

BANNED
    I got your luger rifle because Wes is a friend of mine . Tough titty !

Quote Originally Posted by paul792 View Post
    Just by reading his email you can tell English is his second language. To attack him on his writing skills just shows how ignorant you are.
    He's not attacking anyone. It's a fact that poor language skills equals poor communication. This is a very common problem in sales, not to mention life in general. It very likely is a contributing factor to the problem, if not the outright cause. So relax, the only one "attacking" people here is you with the needless insults.
    Last edited by Bad Lieutenant; 08-29-2016 at 03:46 PM.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by alexliu911 View Post
    attention: to all the ppl who is planning to spend money at ellwood epps.

my uncle bought a luger rifle back in September 2015 from them and got an email from a guy called Wes saying that the gun is prohib for bc owner, so we can choose either return it with 10% restocking fee or get a new barrel for around 425 on sep 25 2015, so we email back on the same day saying we choose to modified the barrel for 425, and paid with credit card, and since then, we send email to wes, and call him, many many time, and i have been calling them for over 2 weeks, and they always say someone will call you back after asking me for the same information again and again.. but never got a reply.
    last friday i called them and a guy called chris answered and took my information again, then said wes will call me back on monday, if not, he will call me.
    so i waited today for the whole morning, and no one calls me back. so i called again, and chris answered, and i said chris i havn't got a call from you or wes yes in the monring for the firearm we bought 11 month again. and he said "can you refresh my memory again, i have 600 ppl calling me everyday". then i said" are we the only one paid for a firearm a year ago and never received or there is more ppl like us if you don't remember me".
    so he said someone will call me back shortly. i am still waiting for that phone call. btw, chris didn't even ask for my phone number, how can they call me back. all liars.

i can post emails screen shot and phone call report if you guys want to see it.

what is my options now?

How many Ellwood Epps attack threads are you planning on starting anyway...?