Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: really bad service from ellwood epps don't buy from them coz u wil never receive it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    We chose to speak with the customer who is actually affected by this situation before appeasing the masses.
    I was merely pointing out how quiet it seemed to be after the epps response(quelling the naysayers)...it was perfect! My judgement was/is reserved!
    Last edited by CJS9999; 08-29-2016 at 06:19 PM.

Most newbs simply don't understand that rebarreling a prohibited firearm and getting it's registration status changed by government agencies that really don't want you to own these items isn't the same thing as ordering a fit bit off amazon

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Why?
    Because a good business suppose take care of his customer.

It' s nothing to lose one sale, to gain many more.

This is not apply to EPPs. (I have lost money several times by the company on this site, and yes, there are a liar and dishonest.)

Never had problem with them, they always provided me with excellent service. I will be buying more products from them.

Elwood Epps is an "Interesting " store. I have had great service then weeks later treated like I had the plague. I'm sure the guys behind the counter get tired of the tire kickers coming through, yet sadly treat people with a wad of cash or hopes and dreams like crap because they never really know who is going to buy what. I ordered some in stock parts over the phone, for which the service guy had to hunt for, and was treated curtiously and with respect. A day later I placed a second order for a duplicate item and was told in 2 seconds , " naaaa, we don't carry any of that!" I asked to speak with the other salesman, he in turn, took the time to go actually look and find the parts I requested. I then asked to speak to a manager.... I praised one staff member to him by name, and expressed my disappointment with the other, by name. The manager confirmed that yes there was an issue with the one particular sales staff and they were trying to rectify the customer service issues..... That is part of the problem when you're in a one horse town.....I have not been back since....Time will tell.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PRoxyMan View Post
    Because a good business suppose take care of his customer.

It' s nothing to lose one sale, to gain many more.

This is not apply to EPPs. (I have lost money several times by the company on this site, and yes, there are a liar and dishonest.)

Well, if you've read the posts by both the customer and the vendor, it appears neither are looking for a refund. The customer wants to know where his gun is. The vendor's hands are tied by delays with the government. If every vendor handed out refunds every time there was a delay with the CFP or the CFO, then they wouldn't last very long in this business. In this case, it seems the vendor and the customer spoke and the customer is finally clear on what the delay is all about. The customer apparently needs to clean up their estate paper-work and should be venting their frustration at the CFP for the delay, not the vendor.

And, just to be clear, there is nothing here to indicate that the customer "lost money" because the vendor was "lying or dishonest".
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

BANNED
    Well, if you've read the posts by both the customer and the vendor, it appears neither are looking for a refund. The customer wants to know where his gun is. The vendor's hands are tied by delays with the government. If every vendor handed out refunds every time there was a delay with the CFP or the CFO, then they wouldn't last very long in this business. In this case, it seems the vendor and the customer spoke and the customer is finally clear on what the delay is all about. The customer apparently needs to clean up their estate paper-work and should be venting their frustration at the CFP for the delay, not the vendor.

And, just to be clear, there is nothing here to indicate that the customer "lost money" because the vendor was "lying or dishonest".
    if epps can't finalize the sale, better to refund. It' s my statement, too long waiting for nothing, normal that the customer is suspiciously.

if epps can't finalize the sale, better to refund. It' s my statement, too long waiting for nothing, normal that the customer is suspiciously.
    Again... have you not read the thread? Or even my last reply to you? A refund, at this point, is clearly not the answer here. It's not that Epps "can't" finalize the sale, they just can't complete it yet, both due to issues with the customer's paperwork and delays at the CFP. The customer isn't "waiting for nothing", they are waiting for their firearm to be processed properly. That is to their benefit. That is also not the vendor's fault. It appears the customer is aware of this, so there is no "suspicion" on the part of the customer towards the vendor here.

Case closed.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

BANNED
    Again... have you not read the thread? Or even my last reply to you? A refund, at this point, is clearly not the answer here. It's not that Epps "can't" finalize the sale, they just can't complete it yet, both due to issues with the customer's paperwork and delays at the CFP. The customer isn't "waiting for nothing", they are waiting for their firearm to be processed properly. That is to their benefit. That is also not the vendor's fault. It appears the customer is aware of this, so there is no "suspicion" on the part of the customer towards the vendor here.

Case closed.
    Your case. maybe .

Your case. maybe .
    This isn't "my case" and guess what...? It isn't yours either. So you can go on and on (and on) about refunds all you like, but that is up to customer and Epps, not you. And right now, it isn't happening, so let it go already...