Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: really bad service from ellwood epps don't buy from them coz u wil never receive it!!

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Not sure why people are still going on about this. The vendor and customer spoke and apparently resolved the issue.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer droid1963's Avatar
    Somewhere between raising Hell and Amazing Grace
    Epps has stayed in business for decades, by screwing people over.
    Seems legit.
    "Ignorance can only propel anti-gun legislation so far until it smacks into the hard wall of the truth!"
    - Mark A. Keefe IV
    "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
    - Ed Howdershelt
    "Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’ "
    - Ann Coulter
    "She's dead. I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. .... I'm weird"
    - Ted Nugent

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Not sure why people are still going on about this. The vendor and customer spoke and apparently resolved the issue.
    Actually getting quite interesting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe n View Post
    I've had good, and bad service. Mostly good.
    This has been my experience as well. Hit and miss depending on who you get to deal with on that day. I'm not local to them and have made the 13 hour round trip to buy something from them more than once but will probably just do Internet purchases with them from now on unless I'm in the area. It's a long way to go to potentially get treated like $hit depending on who the salesman is that day.

And why exactly are you trying to suppress all the members from voicing their opinion?
    What is your game?

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    And why exactly are you trying to suppress all the members from voicing their opinion?
    What is your game?
    I'm not trying to "suppress" anyone or anything. The customer's nephew erroneously made an issue out of this when there wasn't one. A mod had already locked this thread once. The issue seems to have been resolved between the customer and the vendor. This is essentially between them and really no one's else's business. Despite that, the vendor has already offered a full explanation. The complaining nephew has basically disappeared. The case is closed. I'm just wondering why some people are still picking at what is now a seemingly well-picked over carcass of a thread. Like you, for instance... what is your "game" here...?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

mr D gunsmith is the problem

I'm not trying to "suppress" anyone or anything. The customer's nephew erroneously made an issue out of this when there wasn't one. A mod had already locked this thread once. The issue seems to have been resolved between the customer and the vendor. This is essentially between them and really no one's else's business. Despite that, the vendor has already offered a full explanation. The complaining nephew has basically disappeared. The case is closed. I'm just wondering why some people are still picking at what is now a seemingly well-picked over carcass of a thread. Like you, for instance... what is your "game" here...?
    Then why are you still posting????

A full or lame explanation didn't resolve the issue.

But you still didn't answer the question "what is your game"? trying to silence everyone.

BANNED
    Who owned the gun when Epps sold it?

Then why are you still posting????
    Because you keep asking me questions? Why are you still posting?

A full or lame explanation didn't resolve the issue.
    What about Epps explanation was "lame"? And what about this issue has not yet been "resolved" for you? (and why does it need to be? resolved for you, that is...)

But you still didn't answer the question "what is your game"? trying to silence everyone.
    I did answer. I'm not trying to "silence" anyone, nor do I have a game.

You haven't answered my question. What is your game here? Do you have some sort of stake in this affair? Why do you feel Epps owes you any sort of explanation about what has taken place between them and a customer? (that is, any explanation beyond what they've already provided). Lastly, you seem to be getting upset about this? Why?