Thread: PAL (R)PAL application form issue

BANNED

PAL (R)PAL application form issue

Hey everyone. I'm new to here and as well as the world of firearms. Glad to see a Canadian based forum and website.

I recently passed my PAL and (R)PAL course. I am currently in the process to apply for my licence. Yesterday I was filling out my application and I mucked up on one of the questions and instead of correcting it, I decided I wanna get a new application form so there is no issues throughout the process.

I received the application from my instructor when I passed the courses and it's more of a 'hard copy' vs the downloadable/printable version that I can get online.

I found the downloadable version online and I was just curious to know if anyone else has used the downloadable/printable version without issue from the CFC?.

Below is a picture of the one I received when I passed my course. They are both the same, except the one I got from my instructor (pictured below) is all connected by a corrugated piece of paper vs the printable version.

Should I contact the instructor for a new one from him or just use the downloaded/printable version?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, since I am asking about a piece of paper. But it's an important piece of paper.
    Cheers
    D

CGN Regular
    I did the same thing when I passed my PAL a couple months ago. Sent in the one I printed from the rcmp website and didn't have a problem

Use the onlins pdf, no handwriting then

I would suggest calling the help line. The ladies I talked to there were amazing and helped me out a few times with the many questions I had. They are extremely helpful out there in NB.

I suggest filling in the online PDF. Much easier for the people processing it to read. And you can go back and edit stuff.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/f...s/5592-eng.pdf
    Last edited by justinb1981; 08-29-2016 at 05:53 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Always use online fillable form when available. Reduce mistakes during application and will save you world of hurt when those answer will be needed to setup/login online accounts.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

BANNED
    Thanks for the replies and help everyone.