Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apex Tactical 4.25" and 5" M&P Drop In Match Replacement Barrels - Now Available!

Expired Business Member

Apex Tactical 4.25" and 5" M&P Drop In Match Replacement Barrels - Now Available!

The new 9mm Apex Grade Semi Drop-In or Gunsmith Fit replacement barrels for the M&P are available in either 4.25" or 5.00" versions.

Apex conducted extensive accuracy testing using a mechanical rest to eliminate the human factor and gauge how accurate the barrels are when only the mechanical factors of the pistol are in play. What we found are 5-shot groupings at 25 yards that are routinely in the sub one inch range – with 115gr., 124gr. and 147gr. factory ammo. Of course, this is from a rest so final results may vary based on shooter ability, ammunition selection and variations in factory firearm tolerances.

The Mk 1 Apex Grade Semi Drop-In 4.25" & 5" Barrel is designed for the 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P. Due to the tolerance variations in the M&P Slide, the barrel is semi drop-in. In some cases this means the barrel may drop-in without alteration, but in most cases will likely require minor fitting which is easily done by the end user. The stainless steel barrel features a 1:10” twist rate. The design increases accuracy performance making the M&P capable of shooting as small as a 1-1/2 inch grouping at 25 yards. Accuracy test results based on use of a mechanical rest. Final results may vary based on shooter ability, ammunition selection and variations in factory firearm tolerances.

4.25-Inch - $289.99

5-Inch - $289.99

Dang, blinked and you're sold out of 4.25". Do you have an ETA on the next shipment?

Expired Business Member
    Damn they sold out quickly. Looking to get them in in 60 days or so.

Glad I didn't wait! Figured they'd disappear pretty quickly!

Come on, that was too fast.

I see they're back in stock. Did not blink this time and it looks like my order is confirmed :-)

Expired Business Member
    Just restocked today Both lenghts 4.25 and 5"

These are amazing barrels guys! super tight lockup and accurate as hell. Glad I got mine from CTCS early
    "You may not like guns. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. But if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you are going to do are… Call someone with a gun and Pray they get there in time." - Unknown

Is there any chance you guys will bring in any threaded Apex barrels (4.25") any time soon? thanks!

Rich
    ------------------------------------
    CCFR Member
    CSSA Member
    NRA Member

Expired Business Member
    Threaded on order. 4.25 and 5 are incoming - ETA 3 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast